Past catches up-Part 3

Hi! We shall begin! I hope you like it!:) Btw this chapter is inspired by the song the fight song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUVIA POV
As he opened the door I was thinking run! But I'm such a idiot so I didn't run. When he came out all those terrible memories flooded back but I didn't cry. My so called father said hello and went up to me and hugged me! Like nothing had ever happened! I pushed him off and slapped him. Just before I started running I looked over at Gray and I saw his confused face and then I looked at the monster his face was mad but I didn't stop running. I kept running I had no Idea where I was going but I wanted to get as fare away from that hell as possible. I wanted to go faster so I picked up a piece of wood and two beer bottles as I had when I was younger and used it as a skate board. I heard my name but I kept going. At one point the skate board broke so I ran. I was tired, my sight was blurry and I was bleeding from falling so many times, I finally fell on my knees and just cried. I felt something warm embrace me, it was Gray. We stayed like that for a while. My father hadn't gone after me but I didn't want to go back there. I gripped onto Gray's shirt that was soaked with my tears and after I tried so hard not to cry. He noticed me griping his shit tightly, he quietly asked me what had happened and who he was.
CONVERSATION:
Juvia what happened and who was that guy? *whispering*- Gray
I didn't know what to say so I just kept apologizing.
*sob* I'm sorry, *sob* I'm so so sorry!!!! *sob*- Juvia
Juvia, you don't need to be sorry just tell me what's wrong-Gray
*sob* I-I'm so s-sorry I soaked your shirt *sob* a-and I-I'm sorry I'm a-ali-Juvia
I got cut off by Gray. His bangs covered his eyes.
SHUT THE HELL UP! I won't let you finish that sentence! I don't give a damn about my shirt! I only care about you!
By now I was actually a little scared of Gray
I-I'm sorry *sob*-Juvia
Juvia. Stop apologizing! You have nothing to be sorry about! *tear* Now please tell me what's wrong! *tears* PLEASE!-Gray
I felt droplets fall into my hair I looked up at Gray and he was now crying but I stayed silent
PLEASE!-Gray
I didn't know if I could tell him. No one knew only Cana but we never talked about our pasts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked it! I have a couple questions for you! Here they are:
1. Do you want Juvia to tell Gray now or later?
2. Do you want Juvia's father to hit her again then Gray finds out about her past?
So those were the questions! Please comment your answers and I will update as soon as I have enough comments to update. Hope you liked the chapter! Till next time!:)👋🐶🐺🐱🐭🐹🐰🐸🐯🐨🐻🐷🐮🐗🐵🐒🐴🐑🐘🐼🐧🐦🐤🐥🐣🐔🐍🐢🐛🐝🐜🐞🐌🐙🐚🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋🐄🐏🐀🐃🐅🐇🐉🐎🐐🐓🐕🐖🐁🐂🐲🐡🐊🐫🐪🐆🐈🐩🎣