Long night

Hey guys! I'll be updating twice every day for a week as requested by missjuvia14 !!!! So since I forgot yesterday😅 they'll be 4 chapters up today!👍👌✌️
🔪😈✒️📜✨🔑🌊🃏❄️🔪😈✒️📜
THIRD POV
After the tickle fight it was already pretty much night and Juvia and Cana just got changed into there pyjamas (Cana left, Juvia right). "Kiss meh cause I'm cute!? Seriously Can?" Juvia started laughing "Aye! Look who's talking! Your dressed as a dragon thing...?" "Of course it's a dragon, idiot" "don't make me tickle you" "ok, ok fine fine me sorries!" "Ok but you even put another cover on your phone?" "YASS!*_*" "ok ok whatever" "never doubt fluffiness or no more beer" Juvia then said in a dark voice and Cana well....she went in the emo corner and stayed there for the rest of the night.......until she saw Juvia asleep and started a little evil plan...😅. First Cana drew a moustache on her face, put slime in all her shoes, a pillow with Gray's face on it next to her😏, switched her salt and sugar, graphiated her walls with Gray's face and "I LOVE GRAY" then she finally put a huntsman in one of her bras😈. After she had done all that the minute she touched the bed she passed out.
MEAN WHILE WITH GRAY WHILE ALL OF THAT WAS HAPPENING
GRAY POV
Juvia. Why has she been clogging up my mind lately? I can't concentrate if she's always on my mind...and when ever I see her I get butterflies. Oh gawd I sound like a girl! Err...but it's true..WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?
THIRD POV
"HEY ICE PRINCESS!" "What da ya want ash for brains?" "WHAT DID YA JUST CALL ME DROOPY EYES!? WANNA FIGHT!!!!" "Not in the mood got sauce. Go away" "YOU SCARED GAY GRAY!!!!!???" "SHE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!?" "DUH, WHY DIDNT I THINK OF IT!" "Because.....your not her..flame brain" Gray mumbled and sat back down. Surprisingly Natsu sighed and sat down next to Gray "oh man dude you got it bad for her don't ya?" "what are you talking about squinty eyes?" "Juvia, how clueless are you?" "Shut up I don't have it bad for anyone" "*face palm* your even more oblivious than I am" " you insulted your self great job flame brain" "stop stalling" " I'm not stalling" "just shut up, you clearly have feelings for Juvia your just too stupid to realise" "Look whose talking what about you and Lucy?" Natsu blushed and liked away "Stop stalling. You can't keep her waiting forever" "look whatever man, I don't like her that way....I just can't get my mind off her.....and I always get butterflies when I see her...." "See your in love" Natsu whipped away a fake tear as he said "my little gray-y boy is growing up" "So what if I'm in love? She finally got over me..." Gray said ignoring what Natsu just said. "*face palm* idiot she still likes you!" "She does?" "Ya duh!" "But how would I confess....?" " I KNOW GIVE HER HOT SAUSE AND SAY I LO-" Gray had covered his mouth and whispered "not so loud dumb ass" Natsu nodded and whispered the rest "ve her" "annnnd the stupid Ash brain we all know and hate is back" "HEY!!!IM JUST TRYIN' TO HELP BUT YA WANNA GO!!!!" "SURE BUT DONT GO CRYIN' WHEN I KICK YOUR ASS!"
Then yet another fight started....until Natsu hit........ Erza's. Cake. You can guess what happened from then on......
🔪😈✒️📜✨🔑🌊🃏❄️🔪😈✒️📜
DONE!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT 😄 AND THE OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE UP SOON. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT 😊. FOR NOW BYEEEEEEEEEEZIES!!!!!!👍👌✌️