CANA!!!???

Haha I forgot that Gray never found out Juvia's past😅 Well it'll happen next time! ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE AWESOME @carylle972 !!!!
☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️
GRAY POV
I woke up and found that I was still on the bridge with Juvia leaning on my shoulder....man she's so cute...❤️Why the hell would anyone want to hurt her!? She's smart, kind, thoughtful, adora-WAIT WHAT!? I didn't say anything.....anyway why would anyone hurt her!? I turned to Juvia and she had started waking up...I have to ask her about it all. Ok she's awake but first things first I need to get her home she shouldn't be out injured and I should have taken her back last nigh not fallen asleep! She shouldn't have come out.....idiot...but she's my idiot. "*yawn* Good morning Gay Gray" "mornin' and are we really still on with that *poker face*" "well duh" "you shouldn't have come out last night" "anddd whys that?" "*flicks head* idiot" "HEY! Don't hit an injured person! *pout*" "says the one who went outside in the cold *picks up bridal style*" "h-hey! W-what are ya doin'!?" "Taking you home dumb ass"
TIME SKIP (Juvia house)
"There ya go" "I never said I wanted to go home *pout*" "you idiot, it wasn't a choice, your injured to have to rest" "bu-" "no buts! Now lay down Juvi"
"Hey Juvi can I ask ya something?" "Haha you just did!" "Haha very funny" Gray said bluntly."fine, fine sur-" Just the Cana burst through the door breathing heavily. "JUV I HEARD THAT YOU WERE HURT! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"
"And you didn't check my house first?" "Ha ha *scratching back of neck* whoops" "dummy!" " NOW TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!"
Juvia couldn't say anything until Gray left, she still didn't want to tell him after all that had happened. She motioned her eyes towards Gray and like Cana read her mind she said "Gray could you pleaaaaaaaseeee leave" "why?" "Haha bff stuff ya know" Cana grinned, Gray just sighed then groaned and went away. "TELL MEH NOW" "orrrrrr else?" "YA DEAD! NOW SPILL!" "Errrrr god Cana fine"
TIME SKIP (AFTER JUVIA TELLS CANA ABOUT EVERYTHING)
By this time Juvia had started crying again and Cana was comforting her whole mumbling angrily. "Are you serious that bastard did that to you again!?" "Y-yea" "I'M GONNA KILL 'IM!!!!!" "Relax Can he's in jail now.....and Gray kicked his ass" "finally in jail but your not happy so....I DECLARE A SPLEEPOVER TONIGHT!" "Bu-" "NO BUTS JUV WE'RE DOIN' THIS IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" "what's with everyone and the no buts today" Juvia mumbled "fine I guess it'll be fun" "YOU GUESS!? NO IT DEFIANTLY WILL BE FUN!!!" "Now you should probably go get your stuff" "haha juv ya should've know I already got it" Cana laughed as she raised her bag and Juvia's jaw dropped "HOW DID YA KNOW I WOULD SAY YES!?" "Well duh dude I would've forced ya" "*pout* well I guess that just proves your bossy!"
ONE TICKLE FIGHT LATER
TO BE CONTINUED.....
🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏
YOU'LL GET THE REST OF DA SLEEP OVER NEXT TIME!!!!!!!