Past catches up- Part 5

A/N:
Yes, yes I know I'm a complete idiot but let's get on with the chapter rather than you guys trying to kill since I didn't update in what, like 2 months😅SO SORRY!!!!!! Anyway here's the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RE-CAP:
GRAY POV
WHY DO I CARE!!!???BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH JUVIA LOCKSER!!! That's what I wanted to say but my god damn pride got in the way..... I love her I really do I always have even before because that was still a part of her...but I'm not sure she does.......
JUVIA I YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT!!!??-Gray
I yelled at her as tears kept poring from my eyes but I immediately regretted yelling once I as her scared face.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER ??? (Please help😅🙏)
JUVIA POV
That was the scariest I've seen Gray.... great now I'm crying more...I closed my eyes scared that he would hit me like my so called 'father' does.....but instead i felt to arms go around me as the rain kept pouring.....as you probably guessed it was Gray. "Juvia...I'm sorry, I really am.....I never meant to scare you...I-I just care a lot about you (A/N: you mean 'I love you a lot' rigghhht gray *wink wink* Gray: SHUT IT!!!! A/N: geeez but you know I'm right and so do the readers rigghhht guys!? Gray: I SAID SHUT IT! A/N: MA WA HAHAHA!!!!NEVER!!!!GRUVIA FOREVER, RIGHT EVERYONE!!!!??? Gray: *sweat drop* I'm outta here! *leaves*). Please forgive me Juvia, it just pains me to see you crying I just wanted to know why your crying and to beat the sh**t outta the person who did this!!! (A/N: sorry for swearing) " Does he really mean this.....should I tell him..? Yea I wi- yea no I won't......I'll just act normal ...I mean the monster wouldn't hurt me with Gray here right? As long as Gray is by my side everything will be fine it always has with him....So I hug him back tightly and say "it's ok Gray, you just wanted to make sure if I was ok and I am (A/N: Geez gurl just tell him the truth!:( your totally not fine!) " I think he knew I wasn't fine but let it go as he knew I didn't want to talk about it, which I was grateful for. "Thankyou" "for what?" "For always being here, for not pushing any further when you know I'm not fine" " JUVIA!!! YOU JUST ADMITTED YOUR NOT FINE! Seriously tell me what's wrong Juvs, I just wanna he-" I cut him of by kissing him on the cheek.....not the lips....it still worked....he was on the ground his mouth open.....I just walked away...Gray actually made me happy, I smiled. I yelled out "shut your mouth or you might catch flies!" His mouth just dropped even more then giggled and continued walking. Man I love that idiot....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!SORRY IT WAS SHORT, I'LL TRY UPDATE and gray will be finding out real soon then MORE GRUVIA MOMENTS!