1st day together- Part 3

"Well like you, I don't have much to say but..." as Juvia started saying this he bangs cast over her eyes, she stopped, a tear dropped from one of her eyes and she was shuddering "look Juv you don't have to tell me if it's that bad" Gray whispered as he was hugging her, she broke the hug the said "no it's ok, your past was just as bad as mine and you told me so it's only fare" "well ok but only if you want to" he said whipping her tear away "well my parents were never really nice to me they actually hated me......but I still loved them. We barely had a house so my skate blared was a piece of the crappy fence and two beer bottles and when I landed a flip on it I ran in to tell them but then I saw..." She had darkened then "well I saw my mums dead body and there was blood all over the place.....then I saw my dad standing next to her with a bloody knife and crazed look the match it. No one found out he killed her and on that day he didn't killed me but abused me for many years until he got tired of me and threw me in an orphanage.......that's why he was beating me up on that job and also why I cried.......in sorry" she kept crying as Gray was comforting her "Shh shhh I'm sorry Juvia I had no idea" "*sobs* it's ok i mean how could you have know?" "I'm sorry your parents were never really there for you"  Juvia broke the hug "well since you said the truth and you saved my heart from drowning I'll do the same and tell you exactly how I feel" "but you already melted my heat that use to be frozen solid" he smiled "then I'll just have to do it again" she grinned "well let's see about that" he smirked "prepare to be melted! "Ok then, bring it on!"
----------------------
Lol please don't kill me! I keep leaving ya hangin'! Oh well that didn't sound retarded at all! SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER