BOYS CRASH THE SLEEPOVER

First of all THANKYOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 4K VEIWS AND 218 VOTES. YOU GUYS ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY SO THANKYOU!!!!
---------------------------------------------
THIRD POV
They finally got to Juvia's house and all sat down on the floor. Then Cana looked at her watch "WOW look at the time sorry Juvi gotta go" Cana was about to run out until Juvia grabbed her wrist "hold on a sec where ya goin?" "Ummmmm no where" Cana laughed nervously "OOOO A DATE MAYBE!!!!" Mira cooed "Who's the lucky guy" levy teased "OH I KNOW BACCHUS!!!!" Lucy screamed "match made in heaven" Erza smirked "CANA AND BACCHUS SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Juvia started then the others joined in "FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A DRUNKEN BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!!!!" Cana was red faced looking at the ground. "Wait a sec......" Erza said before screaming "WERE WE ACTUALLY RIGHT!!!!?" Cana mumbled a simple yes before getting teased all over again before Lucy got an idea "MAKE OVER" "YASSSSSSSS" Mira the demon match maker the screamed. So then they all gave Cana a quick make over and in the end her brown hair was put as usual, she was wearing a simple but pretty purple dress that went above her knees, black sandals and a bracelet with a beer bottle charm on it (lol) Then they finall let her go. "Thanks guys" Cana said running off before they got another chance to tease her -_-. All they did was watch chick flick and eat candy before Juvia asked "what shall we do n-" but she didn't finish her sentence as Natsu came down the chimney in a Santa costume *face palm*, Gray smashed the window and came in naked as usual -_-, Gajeel kicked down the door with the door nob in his mouth -_-, Jellal and Laxus came from different sides of the room but smashing the walls -_-. Juvia had been screaming at them the whole time while the girls held her back from killing them. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!!!???AND WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST USE THE DOOR!!!!!?" They all shrugged and Gajeel replied smugly "I did use the door" then Juvia just sighed and had an annoyed look on her face until Laxus said "came to take Mira out on a.....date". Mira blushed red and the other girls squealed and pushe them out of.......the hole in the wall-_-. "AND THE REST OF YOU!!!!!?" they shrugged once again then replied boredly "we were bored"
-----------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER GUYS, YOU DESERVE BETTER BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!!!!!!! THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!FOR NOW BYYYYYEZIES!!!!!!😄👍👌✌️