Past catches up- Part 7

JUVIA POV
Well here I am......back at the ol' hell hole.....Thank god I see Gray coming, I really don't know what would happen if he wasn't here.
GRAY POV
Oh I see Juvs as I'm walking towards the guys house. "Hey Juvs" I grinned at her. "Hey" she smiles back......but I didn't miss the hint of relief in her eyes so I smirk and said "oh I see your glad to see me..." I smirked. She blushed madly but then I heard her yell "JUVIA KICK!!!!" Owwww! Man I went flying when I got back I yelled "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!??" "You deserved it" she answered bluntly. "*mumble* err Lucy taught you...didn't she" "yup!" "But you never denied being relieved to see me" I smirked once again. She blushed even more this time but didn't kick me "t-th-that's b-because it's t-tr-tru-true" she stuttered then continued getting mor confident "I-I h-h-honestly h-have no idea what I would do without you" she said as her face turned so red it could rival Ezra's hair. I leaned my fore-head on hers about to respond until we were interrupted(A/N: WHO DARE INTERRUPT A GRUVIA MOMENT!!! Kill them!!!). "JUVIA IS THAT YOU!!!" Oh that guy again.... I completley forgot where we were I got lost in the moment with her......I still don't know what he was to Juvia.
JUVIA POV
Gray was about to say something until I heard his booming voice yelling out.i honestly just wanted to dig my own whole and shrivel up and die in it but I won't let him win. I may be scared wait that's an under statement I'm down right horrified, I mean what did you expect a hug a "I love you daddy even if your the biggest ass hole there ever was" *sickeningly sweet voice*. I hate that m**her f*cker (A/N: Sorry for swearing) I was tempted to run but this time I couldn't. "YES FATTER ITS ME" Haha fatter at least I got a little anger out. He didn't seem to take notice *smirk* if he did I would not be smirking....."fatter?" Asked Gray damn he heard... I lauded nervously and awkwardly said "haha whattttt? Did I say that I mean father....?" "FATHER!!!?!!" "yes.....father" I mumbled I wasn't proud of it.....
GRAY POV
If that was her father why did she run away crying before......maybe she was so happy to see him...? Hell no she look like she wanted to die.....I just don't know what to do I want to ask but I know she doesn't want anyone to know by everything that happened before, what the hell should I do.......?
JUVIA POV
I flinch a little as I hear his stomps...thank god Gray didn't notice...he seemed deep in thought... Just now I saw him he was outside I front of me I could tell he was gonna yell at me even scream...before he saw Gray, he then took his hand away but still had a hard look on his face and his icy blue eyes and a glare that could kill. Gray had snapped out of his thought and the monster led us inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
DONE!!!😆HOPE YOU LIKED IT😄,PLEASE COMMENT✏️ AND HELP ME KILL💣🔫🔪 JUVIAS DAD FOR MANY REASONS!!!👿 TWO NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!:) FOR NOW BYEEEEEE!!!!✌️👋😄💛💙💜💚❤️🐷🌈🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍯🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇🍉🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽