1st day together- Part 2

He got in one knee like he was about to propose and........."Juvia I know I've pushed you away before and honestly each time I did it a part of me died I'm so sorry I hadn't realised sooner and sorry I kept you waiting for so long.....will you please maybe make me the happiest guy on earth (lol cheesy) and be my girl friend (be lucky I didn't say and give me good forever or something like that😈)" "your such a cheese ball" "buuuuut?" Juvia sighed and said "your my adorable cheese ball" "adorable again huh?" He smirked "just kiss me already cheese ball!" "Your orders not mine" then they kissed for what the like 1000000th time? GET A ROOM!(Readers: YOUR DEAD YOU RUINED THE GRUVIA MOMENT!!! Me: *screaming and hiding behind gray and Juvia who are now also chasing me*) "So what shall we do today Juv?" "Why are you even here?" Grays jaw dropped to the ground "now look who's the idiot!" Juvia laughed "of course I remember!" She then kissed his nose and gray pouted. "Anywhooooo what ya wanna do today" "guild?" "Nah" "SHOPPING!!!!!!!" "HELL NAW!!!!" "Well do you have any better ideas!?" "KISSSSSING!!!" (lol that kinda sounds like something Natsu would say) "how about......" Gray got his hopes up "and I quote 'HELL NAW!!!!" Gray pouted then took a shot "ummm........what about...you um...tell me about your past?" Her face turned serious the she sighed "Gray....ok, I will but I'll only tell if you tell" Grays face turned serious to as he remembered "it's a deal but......you know you don't have to, I just want to help you" "it's ok I'll tell you" "I guess I'll have to tell you first since you made this deal" "well ok" "there's not much to say a part from I use to be happy until deliora the demon made by Zeref........killed my parents, Mika and Silver Fullbuster" his bangs covered his eyes as he said this "I was broken but then I met Ur she's the one that taught me ice make magic and the reason I gained my stripping habit" he chuckled "then she's the one I have to thank" Juvia smiled sadly at Gray and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, tears were already falling "but when I went after Deliora seeking vengeance......she sh-sh-she sacrificed her self for me and Lyon....he blamed me but it really was my fault" he said now covering his face and Juvia hugged him shushing him "it's ok Gray shhhh it's ok" Gray broke the hug and whiped his tears even though they kept falling. He continued and looked Juvia straight in the eyes "I thought I would never love again.........but then I met you and had fallen for you since our first battle, I just was too dense to realise.....I'm sorry Juvia I love you" he grinned as tears kept falling and Juvia hugged him once again "I love you too Gray" Juvia was crying happy tears "hey, I should be the one crying not you" gray smiled "I know but I just *sigh* love you so much" she smiled "and.......I'm really sorry about your past....it must've been hard" "it's ok.....now I have you" Gray smiled "just please promise me you'll never leave me" he continued "only if you promise to never leave me" "it's a deal" he said and Juvia stuck out her hand but he smirked and said "how 'bout we seal the deal with a kiss instead?" "Wh-" and before she finished her sentence Gray had kissed her "annnnd sealed" he smiled and Juvia hugged him before sighing "guess it's my turn now?" "Yup" "Well......
------------------------
DONE NEXT CHAPTR WILL BE UP SHORTLY PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT.