DARE 2: PIZZA? PIZZA!

"Okkkk you are gonna cover your self in sauce an-" "NO!!!!" "Hey, hey that's not even the best part! Let me finish" "fineeee" "ok! So cover your self in sauce then put on topping, jump on vegans and yell "I'M A CRAZY MEAT PIZZA!!!!!" "YOU POPSICLE!!!" "HEY! No need to use flame brains stupid names!!!! And let me finish!!!" Before Juvia could even say anything he smirked and continued the dare. "Then you can let me lick the sauce off you! After that I get to throw you into a freezing lake!" "WHAT!!!???NO WAY IN HELL IS ANY OF THAT HAPPENING!!" "OH YES IT IS!!!I HAD TO WEAR A MEAT DRESS!!!A DRESS MADE OF MEAT!!!!" Juvia pot on a poker face before saying "and so?" "ITS UNFAIR!!!" "But I'm a lady......and that would be un lady like" "NOW YOU CARE ABOUT WHATS LADY LIKE?" "Tsk tsk tsk bad Gray" Gray put on his famous smirk "your right I am bad and it's not your choice your gonna do the dare either way" "FINE BUT IM WEARING MY CLOTHES" Gray blushed instantly and Juvia's face was already rivalling erzas hair. "I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO BE NAKED!!!" He hit her head then walked of preparing the dare. "WHERE ARE YA GOIN' DONT LEAVE ME!!!" "IM NOT LEAVING YOU IDIOT!!! I WOULDN'T MISS THIS DARE FOR THE WORLD"
JUVIA POV
God I hate him sometimes.......why is he even here? *sigh* at least I'll get him back later...... "I'M BACK!!!" "Like I care" he pouted......it's cute......SHUT UP MIND! "When did ya get so rude?" "Look whose talking cold bastard!" He had it coming! But he looked so hurt for a second......nah I probably just imagined it.....
GRAY POV
Ice bastard? Why did that hurt...? Well whatever...I shrugged it off walking up behind Juvia who was reading....I DIDNT TAKE THAT LONG FOR HER TO START READING!!! Hehe well her books gonna get ruined I thought dumping the tomatoe sauce on her head.....hehe I know she's gonna get me back hard for this but I might as well have fun while I can..."AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK GRAY!!!REALLY!!!!OH WHAT THE YOL SEE ILL WIPE THAT SMIRK RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE!!!!" Hehe time to tease her......I smirked even more as I said "then why don't you......with your tongue..." Damn I can't blush! That'll ruin it! "NOPE!!" She smacked me...."*pout* your such a meanie Juv......." "NO IM NOT" "kinda are. TIME FOR THE DARE" he he said something before she could deny it....wait why am I laughing so much......AM I TURNING IN TO ASH FOR BRAINS!!!! NOOOOOOO! After I thought of that Juvia was on the ground laughing......"HAHA YOUR LAUGHING CAUSE YOUR HAVING FUN! NOT CAUSE YOUR TURNING INTO NATSU!!" "WTF YOU CAN READ MY MIND!!!!???THATS SO CREEPY JUV!!!! But cool........" "OH MY GOD MAYBE YOU ARE TURNING INTO NATSU!!!HAHA !!! YOU SAID ALL OF IT OUT LOUD.....IDIOT!!!" "YOU GUYS ARE TALKING BOUT ME!!???AN HOW AMAZING I AM!!??"
JUVIA POV
"WHAT THE HELL ATE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE NATSU!!!!??" Lucy then walked in through the door?.....well at least she didn't come through the window? I sweat dropped...."you get use to it " she sighed....."no I don't think I will L" "L?" "hehe ya that's my nick name for you!!!You like!?" "Haha just like Natsu and levy huh? Well I'll make a nick name for you too!" "Haha ya and okie!" "What about J" "sure!" "So what were you and gray doing..." She smirked and I of course had to blush madly as usual......-_- "N-NO!!!! It's n-nothing like t-that!!!!!!!!!" Awwww no she's smirking.........."hehe then why are you blushing an stuttering....and covers in tomato sauce....? Oh wow J didn't know you guys were those types of people......*blushes at thought" "WHAT OH HELL NO L!!!! ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT!!! WE WERE JUST PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" "In that case me and Natsu'll join!!!"
--------------------------------------
DONT WORRY SHE'LL FINISH THE DARE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH'LL BE UPDATED TOMORROW!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!!😄THANKS FOR READING!!!