3

LEE JAEHWAN (KEN)

We had finally finished the auditions for the day, and headed back to the dorm. To be fairly honest, the auditions weren't as good as yesterday's. I swear, being an idol for more than 3 years, we begin to...
"Yebin."
"Yebin."
"Yebin."
"Yebin."

WHAT THE H-
Who's yelling out Yebin?

I turned around to see HongBin looking through the videos taken of each audition. There were about 35 auditions, and it would take him a while to watch every single one of them as they were only labeled '150307'.

I decided to ask HongBin what he was doing.

Kong ah~

"Ne hyung?"

What are you doing?

"Searching for Yebin's performance clip."

Well... You're yelling 'Yebin' really loudly.

"Mwo?"

You're yelling Yebin's name very loudly.

"Ah, mianhae hyung." Mumbled HongBin as he continued rummaging through all the performance clips.

PARK YEBIN

I just finished my audition, and I'm waiting to see CEO Hwang Sejun.
Taking my seat in front of his office, I slapped myself on the head. I was mad at myself for volunteering to go 3rd, while HongBin was absent from the judging panel. As the people would say, 'the show must go on'.

Wae?

Wae?
I slapped myself, but I guess that's life.
After waiting five minutes, the CEO's door opened and out came CEO Hwang Sejun, smiling.
"Welcome, Yebin." He said