note + new chapter sneek peek

3k READS!
thank you for sticking around and reading this (excuse my language) crappy story. it really means a lot to me to see the views on this story increase day by day. once again, thank you all for reading and voting for 'only ever fallen for you'!

also... I'm sorta stuck in a house with my two annoying cousins, one who is extremely cringeworthy and judges everything I do tbh so I can't exactly write any fanfics until they leave. sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to be back w more chapters soon!

LEE HONGBIN

I watched her without knowing someone was watching me from behind. I wanted her embrace, and the warmth that radiated around her. I needed to feel love, as I currently felt nothing at all. Something was missing. She seemed colder, or maybe that was just my imagination. The feeling of jealousy tingled up my spine as I watched one of my members coaching her. It's only one on one coaching, so why do I feel this way? From the window, I could see Ken helping her straighten her arms for the dance. It looked like the unimaginable scene, where another man intercepts a relationship, but ken was not the type to do so. It occurred to me that Ken tended to hang around Yebin a lot more lately, as I've been busy practising my lines for dynamite.