6

CHA HAKYEON
"Hongbin!!"
"Hongbin!!"
"Wang Chiang!!"
(Wang Chiang is Hongbin's character name in his drama, Moorim School.)

He was no where to be seen.

Argh, what have I done? Hongbin seemed so pissed. I decided to go find him. I turned to Yebin and told her to stay here with Ravi.
"I'm going to go find hongbin."
"We can't leave him pissed forever."
I got up from my seat, leaving Yebin with Ravi in the cafeteria. I headed towards Hongbin's dorm, which he shared with Leo. From the outside, I could hear Leo comforting Hongbin.

"Right in front of my crush!" I heard hongbin say.
"How could he!!"
"I'm sure that he didn't mean to ruin things for you." Said Leo.
"But hyung..."
"Yebin could've found you even cuter. She even laughed a tiny bit, so she's not disgusted by you."

I was glad that Leo was comforting hongbin. I wouldn't be able to be that optimistic like he is. I decided now was the right time to enter and apologise.

*knock* *knock*
"Who's there...."
"N hyung."
"I..." muttered hongbin.
"No, let him in." Said Leo.
I opened the door and went inside.
"Mianhae, hongbin."
"It's fun to play some games from time to time. Besides, we haven't played a prank on any vixx members in quite a while."
"How about we play a prank on the maknae next?" I asked, hoping for a forgiving response from hongbin.

LEE HONGBIN
Play a prank on the maknae aye? I thought. Great way to make me feel better, after what you did. No, PERFECT way to make me feel better after what you did.
"Alright hyung." I said.
"Let's prank the maknae."
Suddenly, the door opened.
Out popped the maknae's head.
"Let's prank the who?"
"Err-"
"Nononono, we were talking about that time when we decided to prank hongbin." said N.
I shot a glare at N hyung.
He looked at me and gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh, okay. Gotta run now! Dasi run run run!!" exclaimed Hyuk.

"Phew, our plan was almost screwed."
sighed Leo.