19

A few days later, Seolah was discharged from the hospital. It was hard for her to leave her band members who still had to stay in that dreaded place, but at last, she was free. Today, was also the day of the BTS concert.

PARK YEBIN

"Seol ah!!!" I yelled.
"Are you ready for the concert?"

Just then, Hongbin walked into the room.

"Here's your tickets. They're VVVVVVVVVVIP." he smiled.

"You're gonna hi-touch them, meet them in person ect - im so happy for you!!" I said.

Seolah looked at me and smiled, as she continued to choose an outfit.

To be honest, I felt a little bit jealous, because she would meet BTS. I slapped myself, remembering that I was saving up for vixx's concert. I would go in secret.

"Hey, take a picture of me with you to the BTS concert so I can be there!!" I joked.

She hopped around the room with her crutches, searching for her BTS merchandise.

I felt a bit lonely with Seol ah occupied by her preparation, and hongbin preparing for his latest album.

A/N: VIXX WILL COME BACK ON APRIL 19TH 2016!!!!

I had to train in about an hours time, so I decided that I would spend the next hour with Seol ah.

"Do you think this looks good?" she asked, as she stood in front of a mirror.

"Anything looks good on you." I said.

"I'm sure Hyuk would be amazed."

Just as I said that, there was a knock on the door.

"It's Hyuk."

I let him in, and as he walked in, he couldn't close his mouth.

I laughed, knowing how childish he looked in front of my best friend.

"Are you ready?" he asked Seolah.

-------------------
An Hour Later (PARK YEBIN)

I said bye to Seolah and Hyuk, and went to the practise room.

The CEO was there waiting with our mentor. His name was Eunwoo.

I was close to some of the other trainees, but not close enough to consider them as best friends.

A few of us worked on singing ,whilst the rest of us dancing. I decided to begin with singing. Since I was better with higher pitched songs, I trained with those. Outside the room, hongbin was waiting for me. Adjusting to trainee life was hard, but hongbin seemed to always be there for me.

It had been approximately 4 hours since we began training, and he was still there. I excused myself from the room to talk to him.

"Yah, oppa." I said.

He looked up at me, surprised.

"Yeah?"

"Why are u still waiting here? Its been 4 hours and practise won't finish until 8pm." I said.

"I have nothing better to do?" he muttered.

"Yes you do." I smiled.
"Go practise with the members, I'm sure they're waiting for you."

He got up and left for his practise room.

LEE HONGBIN

Maybe Yebin was right. I was spending my precious time sitting in front of a practise room looking like an idiot. I walked towards the vixx recording rooms and met the members.

"Hey!" said Ravi.

"Why are we all gathered here?" I asked, confused.

"Don't you remember?" said N, giving me a playful punch.

"We have our depend on me concert in Japan soon."

I had spent so much time with Yebin and worrying about other things, that I completely forgot about our depend on me concert.

"Pabo." laughed ken.

I went into one of the practise booths and began. I didn't realise that I had neglected my singing so much during my relationship. Maybe it was the same for Hyuk, or maybe not.