5

Helloooooooooooooooo guys!!!
I took an extremely long break from wattpad QAQ, but I promise I'm back now. :D Hopefully you guys enjoy the upcoming chapters, and feel free to comment ideas in the comment sections below! If I choose your idea, you'll be credited at the beginning of the chapter.
-thosekoreanfanfics
----------------------------------------
LEE HONGBIN
Jaehwan had left me. Now how was I supposed to find out who that girl was. Hyuggi told me that she had long brown hair, and was quite tall. I guess Jaehwan's hiding something from me, isn't he. I turned around and headed to the cafeteria. Instead of looking straight ahead as I usually would, I admired the trophies and awards showcased throughout the hallway. All the trophies were from the hyungs; Park hyoshin, Sung Sikyung and the others. Maybe one day VIXX will have a trophy up there too!!

After about 5 minutes, I was at the cafeteria. I wonder what they have today? I thought. As I went to get my food, I passed an extremely pretty girl. She can't be Yebin, because Jaehwan isn't there. Instead of Jaehwan, it was Hakyeon.

CHA HAKYEON (N)
"Hongbin ah!!"
"Ne hyung?"
"Let me introduce our new trainee. Her name is Yebin. Come and sit with us."
"Yebin? Could I be hearing right? Yebin?" thought Hongbin.
"Oh, ne hyung."
Hongbin pulled out a chair next to me and sat down. Little did he know, there was a whoopee cushion on his chair.
POP!!
Instead of making a noise, he exploded it. I saw him turn around and look at Yebin, trying to see whether he had embarrassed himself fully, but Yebin just laughed.

LEE HONGBIN
I pulled out the seat next to N and sat down.
POP!!
What was that? I looked around the cafeteria, and everyone was staring at me. I turned to Yebin, and she gave a small giggle. Realising the situation, I quickly stood up and removed the whoopee cushion from my chair and held it up. What a naughty trick N hyung had played.

"An amazing trick once again, N hyung!!" yelled Ravi as he burst through the cafeteria doors. "Way to go!!"
I sat down on my chair and looked N hyung straight in the eye. He seemed somewhat surprised. "Hyung." I said.

CHA HAKYEON
"Hyung." he said.
"I'm sorry Hongbin, but all the other members wanted me to---"
And he was no where to be seen.