Our wolf life

LEONS (POV)
I start to open my eyes and look around and see my three younger brothers asleep I stood up and yawned... Another day of living...Im Leonardo... Leon for short."L-Leon?" I look and saw my brother Donatello... Don for short."Yah Don?" I asked as I walked to him."Are you going hunting?" He said as he stood up and stretched."Well yah that's are ruten right." I said as I went to him and liked his face."Leon I can clean my own face ya know." He said as he used his paw and wiped his face."I know I just like doing it for you." I said as I giggled."So can we wake up Mik so we can leave already?" I look and see Raphael...Raphie because even though he is though inside he is a real softy. "Sure." I said as we all went to Michelangelo... Mik for short and started to lick his face."haha G-Guys... Stop haha... OK ok I'm up." He said as he got up and jumped on Don and licked Dons cheek."Come on guys we need to go hunt." I said as I started to run out of our cave. We went to a hill top and went in a circle, we all looked at each other and howled, signaling that we are hunting. This is our wolf life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOOOO THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK. HOPE YOU LIKED IT JANETTES OUTA HERE.