We will help you

DONNIES (POV)
I looked at both of the wolfs in total shock. "Raphie Leon's wound is getting worse, if Do can't save him then we will have to say goodbye." The smaller wolf that had some bit of range on its fur... And the voice sounded a lot like Mikeys. the one with some red had his ears down and he didn't seem so fierce anymore. "No Leon can't leave us." The wolf said in red. "Donnie we have to help them." Mikey said as he looked at me. "OK... Hey." I said as I got there attention as the red wolf got in front of the smaller one and stood tall but he wasn't that tall he was just about Raphs size. "What?" The red wolf said I took a deep breath. "We want to help your friend." I turned around and saw Mikey looking at them as he said that and not me. "Why would we trust you." The orange one said but the red one's face soften. "Wait." He said as he passed me and walked to Mikey and smelled him. "Mik isn't this the smell that you smelled when we were at that thing." The orange... Well Mik came to Mikey.. They were the same height as Mik smelled Mikey. "Yah... You were the one that got us out." Mik said as he just smiled at my brother. The red on looked at us. "Fine you can help Leon but if you dare betray your word I will tear you from limb to limb." He said as I became a little afraid. "Sorry Raphies always more over protected to Leon... He has a big crush on him." Mik said as Raphie glared at Mik. "So you want to talk about crushed don't you... Well what about you having a crush on Don." Raphie said as Mik played with his paws. "Raphie, Mik!" We all heard as we followed Raphie and Mik to the alley and saw two wolfs one was on the floor and one was pacing back and forth. "Don what is wrong?" Mik asked to the purple wolf. "Leon!" Raphie said as he ran to the one on the floor with some blue on his fur. "Donnie do your thing." I heard Mikey said as I walked up to Raphie and Leon. "This is Leon?" I asked as I saw some dry blood on his side. "Can you help him?" Raphie said... I swear he sounds like Raph. I felt all over Leon. "He's dehydrated and lost a bunch on blood... He his left arm is out of place... I need to take him to my lab." I said as I looked at the three looking at me. "If I take him to my lab I can heal him faster." I said as I stood up then my bothers came closer to them. "What do you think Raphie." Don said as he looked at Raphie. "If it will save Leon then let's go to your lair." He said as if he was in charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL THIS CHAPTER SUCKS... WHO REALLY CARES REALLY SO THERE YOU GO HOPE YOU LIKE IT COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR. JANETTES OUTA HERE.