Meet Sensi

LEONS (POV)
I got up with Raphies help and walked around. "Leo should I tell Sensi that we have guests?" Donnie said as Don came up to me and nizzled my neck. "Sure I think they would like to see our father." Leo said calmly. Do you guys have a father?" Mikey said to us but we stayed silent... "We use to." Raphie said as he started to growl. "It was my fault... If I wouldn't have ran away out of our cave thinking that I could beat those wolfs and stopped fighting with Leon... He would still be alive." Raphie looked down as Mik started to wimper. "Who killed him?" Leo said but it was hard enough for Raphie to even talk about it. "Its hard for us to talk about it... Weren't we going to meet your Sense?" I asked, Leo laughed a bit. "Sensi... And yes follow us." He said as the four turtles walked out the area with us four following. We ended up in another room with a tree planted and growing strong. "Sensi... May we speak with you?" Leo said as us four wolfs stood up straight proud to be what and who we are. A thing started to open and stepped out from the other side of it was a rat, this rat look like our father. "You summoned me my sons?" The rat looked at our direction and when the rats saw us I could feel my brothers tears falling at a familiar face. "D-Dad?" Mik said as he stepped forward and walked up to the rat. Raphie went up to sensi too and sniffed his garment. "He smells like our father." He said as he turned to me with sadness in his eyes. Me and Don walked up to this Sensi and bowed respectfully. "Hello my name is Hamato Yoshi but please call me Splinter." He said in that voice that I know miss so much. "My name is Leon... And these are my brothers. Don, Mik and Raphie." I said as each of them bowed when there name was called. "So tell me what happened to your father?" Splinter said while I felt the air turn sad. "I killed him OK stop asking about him." Raphie said as he ran to the other side of the room. I ran to him and kept him close. "Raphie you did not kill him." I said as I tryed to suth him. "Sorry about that... He died... Its pains us yo tell the story so." Don said as Raphie came closer to me in a hug. "I understand... I don't need the whole story." Splinter said as me and Raphie walked over to the group. "You don't mind if they stay a while?" Donnie said as he looked at us. "I don't see why not." Splinter said as he nodded we all smiled but it faded as I heard a growl from Raphie. "You OK?" I asked him as he sniffs the air he gets mad and goes behind me and looks at the door. "No I'm not." He said as my brothers and the turtles got confused until....

"Hey guys what's with the group meeting?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM LATE SORRY MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE FIR NOT TAKING OUT SOME THINGS SO ICPOSTED TODAY. JUST PRETEND THAT THE TURTLES COLIR IS THE ONE THATS ON THE COVER...YAY SO YAH I WILL BE SLOW ON UPDATES BECAUSE MY MOM WILL TAKE MY PHONE ALOT OF TIMES AND I HAVE TO GIVE HER THE PHONE AT 7:00 SO SORRY BUT I WILL TRY... JANETTES OUTA HERE.