Morning

LEONS (POV)
I started to wake up not feeling any dirt on my paws. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in a room.. Oh yah. I stood up and looked around and saw things on the wall I look and saw Leo stretching. "Good morning Leo." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Morning Leon." He said as he put his weapon on, I stretched a bit as Leo opened the door to go to out the door, when me and Leo wallked out of his room we went to the Dojo to find Raph and Raphie talking. "Your up early that normal." I said to Raphie as he just rolls his eyes and walks to me. "Good morning to you to meany... Yah I had a good nights sleep thanks for asking." He said sarcastically, I laugh a bit as I lick his forehead. "My bad... Good morning Raphie how did you sleep?" I said as I licked his cheek. "I sleeped fine Leon thank." He said as he looked at me and I looked at him... Which made our nose touch. I felt my ears turn red as we both looked away. "Hey Leo why don't we have those kinds of morning talks?" I heard Raph say. "Because your always ignoring me when I try to make a conversation." Leo said. "Leon?" I look behind me and see my other two brothers looking at me. "What's up guys?" I ask as I heard there stomachs growl. "Oh." I said and laughed a bit. "Food should be almost ready... Come on I'll show you." Leo said as all of us followed him to a area that had Mikey putting something on something and sat it down on another thing. "Ok guys breakfast is served." Mikey said as all of us went to the area were the food is at. Me and my brothers looked at the food for a bit then at something that was a bit crunchy... "Wow and I thought eating bears were amazing but this is fantastic what is it?" Raphie said in amazement. "Bacon, eggs and pancake's... Mikey is the chef of making food." donnie said as he put his arm around Mikey, I then saw Mikeys cheek turn a little red and he just looked down and at his food... Wait.

*Flashback*
"Don!Mik!" I shout out of our cave trying to find my two brothers. "Leon Father will be back soon and they are going to get on big trouble... Maybe we should go look for them?" Raphie said but then we saw smoke. "Raphie that fire is not far lets see if Don and Mik are there." I said as we both ran to the sight of the fire to find both Don and Mik taking something out of the fire. "Mik Don why in the world are you guys not in the cave father is going to kill us." Raphie said as we saw a heated small bear. "We wanted to try something new... It was Miks idea the whole time." Don said as he stood right by Mik. "But I think this is goin to be awesome." Mik said as he ripped a piece of meat form the dead bear and started eating it. we all stayed quiet as Mik ate it. "Oh my gosh this is amazing." he said as he took more from the bear and gave it to me and Raphie. "Try it its amazing." Mik said as he gave a piece to Don so we ate it. "Wow Mik your right this is amazing... I thought eating raw bear meat was good." Raphie said as he looked at my other two smiling brothers. "Well like I said it was his idea... he is the chef of making great ideas." Don said as he put his paw on Miks paw. Miks ears were a little red and looked down to eat until. Howwwwl Howwwwl Howwwwl . We all looked around the area. "Father is home without his cubs... were in so much trouble." I said as we all carried the dead bear home. Howwwl Howwwwwwl. We started to run home and soon we saw our father pacing around the front of the cave. "Father!" we all shouted, when he looked at us he ran to us and looked angry. "What have I told you about leaving the cave without me, you are to young to fight on your own... what is that?" Fatrher said as he sniffed the bear. "Mik did something to it and it tasted really good." Don said as we all went to our cave and sat it down in the floor. Father smelled it and took a bit. "it does taste amazing... But that doesn't mean your off the hook, grounded for leaving without super vision." he said as all of us wined.

*Flashback Ended*

I laughed a bit and looked at Raphie as he looked at me and smiled. "So training will be when food is done I will meet you in the Dojo." Leo said as he got up and put the round looking thing in a whole and walked out. (plate and sink.) "So who is leader f the pack?" Don asked. "Leo, one fr being the oldest and two our Sensi picked him as leader... what about you?" Raph said as he kept eating. "we don't have one. our father died to early to chose also we are all equally have amazing talent." I said as Raphie nodded. "Like what?" Mikey said as Mik smiled. "Well Raphie has a better nose that any of us, Don has better eye sight, I have better stealth, and Leon has better strategies for hunting. Together we are an unstoppable hunting crew." Mik said as I licked my plate. "So non of you guys ever fight over who should be leader?" Raph said as he finished his food. "Yah, working together is better than having a leader. but if we needed a leader it would be Leon." Don said as he finished his next. soon all of us were done and walked to the dojo and saw Splinter and Leo sitting with there eyes closed. "Ok guys lets get on with training." Donnie said as Leo and Splinters eyes open and stand up. "Very well." Splinter said as all of us went up to him and bowed. "Leonardo vs. Raphael, Donatello vs. Michelangelo." I look at the four turtles as they walked to the center of the dojo and bowed to each other and got in a fighting position. "Hagime." Splinter said as the turtles started to fight.

 TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS BOOK IS STILL OPENED ITS NOT DONE I PROMISE.... JUST SOME OTHER BOOKS THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING... SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL POST MY OTHER ONES AS SOON AS I CAN... JANETTES OUTA HERE.