New dimension Part 1

LEONS (POV)
Me and my brother were slowly walking as we saw a bear."Yummy." Mik said as he looked at the bear."No Mik look the bear is pregnant." we all looked at the bear again and saw that I was right so they moved along. we then came across a river with lots of fish so we went to the river and ate fish for breakfast. When we were done eating we walked around the forest while Don and Mik we're playing tag and racing with each other and me and Raphie were talking until Mik and Don stopped playing and we all looked at an opening grass area... We all froze as Mik was the first one out there and started to wimper, next was Don he walked to Mik and laied down next to him soon we all went out in the open and started to howl... This place... Was the place where our father... Died. He was trying to protect me and Raphie... I... I don't mean for the bad wolf named Shredder... He killed our father. But I could still see him in my dreams... But not in wolf form like he was born as... But a rat."Leon." I look up and see Raphie and my two other brothers looking at me."It dangerous to be out here come on we must leave." He said as he helped me up but as we were starting to walk away."But we haven't talked in so long I miss you guys." We all froze as Raphie started to growl and all of us turn around to see April and Karai smiling as they slowly walked toward us. Karai had black fur to match her soul and her ears a little shade of light yellow. And April had yellow fur with her ears were the same shade of color that Karai had... Why not there sisters after all."Back off girls we don't need your pity." Raphie said as he walked in front of me and my brothers... He hated females."Aww but that's the whole reason why were here Raphie. And to be friends again." April said as she sweeped her tail under his chin but he pulled away. "We have no such interest in making you girls our mate." Raphie said firmly and soon me and the other two stood next to him."We want nothing to do with you especially with your father." Mik said as he growled at them. But suddenly a flash of purple blinded me and my brothers for a bit as the girls ran to the trees. I heard Mik wimper as we heard sounds coming from it then we heard."Take these 4 on what is known dogs to what is known dimension X and Kranng will experiment on what is known dogs." We heard as I tried to look at my brothers until something was pulling my neck and saw something around my neck as I felt shock though my body and I wined then feel to the floor but I looked and saw my brothers getting the same treatment as me and within seconds I only saw darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK OK THAT WAS PART 1 THERE WILL BE A PERT TWO AND YES APRIL AND KARAI ARE SISTER I DONT KNOW WHY I MADE THEM SISTERS BUT ITS MY BOOK SO I GET TO DO WHAT EVER I WANT SO SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ANYWAYS JANETTES OUTA HERE.