Save me from this nightmare

Raphies (POV)

its been five week and i haven't slept or eat..... every time that i closed my eyes i see Leon playing with our pups..... pups that he doesn't want..... doesn't want me in that way. Feeling alone I started to whine again. I am pregnant that was confirmed by Donnie so now im going to be a single parent..... great. I then heard someone open the door. "Raphie?" I turn to see Don looking at me with sad eyes. "what is it?" I asked. "We are able to go home..... Donnie found a way to take us back.... bit only for a short while." I nod and follow him to Donnies lab. "Hey Raphie... now that all of you are here you all will enter your dimention for only two days, so good luck and see you back soon." Donnie then opened something and a purple pinkish wall appeard. Leon looked over at all of us but me longer then went threw, then Mik, then Don and last me. What i saw was the same place we left from, i smiled and startd to run around in the grass with Don and Mik but my fun soon ended when Leon came up to me. "Raphie stop you might hurt your pups." I ignored him and kept playing trying not to let those words get to me. Soon i ended up on the ground with Leon on top of me. "Raphie im serious you could hurt your pups." 'your pups.' he kept saying..... like there not even his...... I growled and snapped at his leg, he got off of me and with that I ran... Ran as fast as i could while the others chased after me, it hurt to much for Leon to reject me like this. I ran faster till i couldn't hear them chasing me anymore so i stopped to catch my breath. "Hello~" I heard a voice say, i jumped to my feet and growled as a black and grey wolf approached. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "you..... You seem perfect enough to carry my pups." He said as he stalked closer. "Im sorry but as you can tell im already pregnant." He just smirks. "But not mated, I can still claim you so after you have whoever pups you give, i can just kill them and impregnate you." I growl at the thought of losing my pups. "Dont you dare touch me or my pups!" I snapped at him only for him to laugh. "you wont stand a chance against me so just give up now and i can claim you as my mate." My tail went in between my legs as I whine and crouch down low.... I cant beat him, not when hes so dominate over me. I was going to put up more of a fight when i heard a deadly growl and someone on top of me. "You. Will. Not. Touch. Him!" I look up to see Leon defending me and protecting my body from the other wolf. "Fight for him then." The wolf argued but Leon stood firm and tall. "I dont have to, hes caring my cubs, he belongs to me, no one else! you cant interfere with the mating bond at this point unless he says so.... And he didnt say so." Leon said firmly which made the other wolf growl then turned and ran off. "Raphie?" I look at Leon slowly only to see concern and worry. "Y-You didnt have to Leon." I said softly but he shook his head and growled softly. "he wanted you and i couldnt have that." I look away from him and whine. "It doesnt matter..... not like you want me-a-ahhhh~" I gasp as i felt a slight pain on my neck..... a mating bite. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~beyond this point is smut so dont like then dont read.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself growing wet at my entrance, i heard Leon growl as he possissioned himself behind me while still bitting my neck. "L-Leon?! W-what? ahhhgn~" I felt his wolfhood slowly enter me, I heard Leon moan as he pulled away from the bite mark and licked my neck. "Raphie your still so tight... ugh~" He pushed deeper and deeper till he was deep inside me. I whined and moaned as he started to thrust. "L-Leon!~" I moaned out. "Mine! My Raphie!~" Leon started chanting those words as he kept at it till I couldnt take it anymore and came. "K-Knot!!~" Leon moaned out as his knot expanded and locked inside of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok its done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i tryed to regain my breath i felt Leon licking my fur. "My mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya ya I finished a chapter I hope you liked it and I'll do better next time