Memory

NO (POV)

"Leon wake up." Leon opened his eyes slowly to see Raphie nuzzling him awake. "Whats up?" Leon said as he started to stretch. "Dad wants us." Raphie answered as Leon and Raphie walked out of the cave to see there Father. "You wanted to see us dad?" Leon asked as he sat with the rest of his brothers."Yes my son, it is not safe for you to come out of the den anymore." he started off. "What?! Why?!" Raphie asked as he seemed mad. "Because I have said so... Today I will take you out but this is the last time until you are old enough to take care of yourselves." Loen looked at Raphie and Raphie just ran back inside the den.

Later that day when they all came back form exploring outside the den all was tires and walked to there spot and slept... all but one cub... Raphie opened his ayes as he looked at his family then outside the cave. Raphie got up ans started to walk to the entrance of the cave not knowing Leon was already awake and looking at Raphie started to leave the den. Leon got up and ran to Raphie as Raphie started to run too. When they were a good distance form the cave Leon started to yell for Raphie and Raphie stopped and looked at Leon. "Leon what the world are you doing here?" Leon stopped in front of Raphie and looked mad at him. "I could ask you the same... you know that we aren't allowed to go outside when its dark out, are you trying to get grounded."

 Leon said to Raphie as Raphie growled. "I'm not just some cub I am 5 years old I can take care of myself." Raphie growled at Leon, Leon was about to attack him when they heard a howl. "Raphie?" Leon asked a bit scared. "RUN!" Raphie yelled as he pushed Leon to run and so they ran as fast as they can threw trees and big plants. They soon ended up in a clearing and hid in the grass. "They went over here daddy." Leon and Raphie heard April say as they saw Karai and April walking side by side with a big black wolf with a lot of scares on his face and sharp claws. "I smell them." He said as he walked to Leon and Raphie. "Raphie I'm scared... I want Dad." Raphie nuzzled Leon as best as he could to keep his voice down. When Raphie tried to sniff were the wolf went he turned around to see the wolf staring right at them, Raphie bit the wolfs nose and the wolf roard and hit Raphie throwing him in the air and hit the ground.

 "Raphie!" Leon said as the wolf walked up to Raphie and growled. The wolf was about to strike when he was tackled by Splinter. "Dad!" Leon said happily... Splinter got up and ran to his boys and looked at Raphie he had a scare in his neck front the wolf  and was bleeding. "Leon take care of his wound." Splinter said as he turned around and looked at the wolf get back up. "Shredder." Splinter said as got into a fighting stance and growled. "stay away from my sons." Shredder laughed at Splinter and attacked him. while they were fighting Leon cleaned the wound and saw that it looked like a lighting bolt. "Your going to be ok Raphie." Leon said as he looked up to see his other two brothers coming, they all looked at there father fight the beast and soon Shredder bit Splinters neck as hard as he can making Splinter howls in pain.

 "DADDY!" all of them yelled, Splinter looked back at his cubs and growled again as he bit Shredders tail, Shredder let go of Splinter as Splinter bit Shredder on the leg Shredder growled and scratched Splinters sides as Splinter backed away from Shredder. Shredder looked at his paw then back at Splinter and started to limp away. "Yay! Dad won!" Mik said ask the four was happy until there father fell down. "Dad!" Raphie said as he ran over to Splinter, the others joined and looked at Splinter."Dad?" Don said as he sniffed him. "My sons... I am happy to be called your father." The cub started to whimper. "No dad come on get up you can do it." Leon said as he tried to lick his wound. "You will have to look after each other now." Splinter said as he licked Miked face trying to wipe off the tears in his eyes.

 "Its all Raphies fault." Leon said as he growled at Raphie, Raphie looked down and whimpered louder. "Lon it is not your brothers fault... you boys will never blame Raphael for me being in this state.."  Splinter closed his eyes for a bit hem opened them. "Dad? Do you have to go?" Mik said as Don came to him and licked off his tears. "I am weak I did not expect my time to end so soon... but this is nature." Splinter said. "Dad? can you stay longer?" Mik asked. "I'm afraid not, I can not move my neck is to weak to move." "Dad? can you come and visit us?" Don said as tears started to role in his fur. "I am not sure... you will not see me but i will see you I promise."

 Don then nod in understanding. "Father? don't leave us." Leon said as Splinter sighed. "I do wish I could stay... but I can not... I have taught you a lot and soon you will be the best hunters in the forest... I am proud to call each and every one of you my sons and took you in when I did." He then closed his eye. "Dad?" Splinter opened his eyes as her looked at Raphie walking up to him. "Y-Yes?" Splinter said weakly. "I Love you dad." Raphie said as tears ran down his fur, Splinter smiled. "I-I... Love you... too." With those final words all four cubs went to his side and slept there not knowing that there hero... Friend... Father... Was gone.

"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RAPHIES (POV)

"AAH!" I yelled and started to pant, and soon I started to whimper and cry... My memory is my nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*TEARS* THAT WAS SO SAD SO THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THERE SPLINTER... I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK... JANETTES OUTA HERE.