Nice way to meet

RAPHS (POV)
I was punching the punching bag as I felt like throwing my stress and anger out. I saw Mikey walking out of the dojo, he has been acting weird, he hasn't said a word about last night and how we blew up the Kranng ship before it ever got to Shredder... He hasn't touch the TV he just has been in the dojo and his room which is very strange."Guys Guys!! You will never believe what the news found today." I looked and saw April run in the lair with Casey by her side."Let me guess a Kranng ship." I said kind of obvious. "No, Donnie can I use your laptop?" She said as all of us went to the couch. "Yah.. Why?" He asked as he gave her the laptop. She went to the Internet and typed some stuff. In then a video popes up, we see shadows in an ally as the camera man dropped the camera on the floor. We then saw paws walking to the camera and saw a nose sniffed it but we didn't finished it as Mikey dropped pizza grease on the computer."MIKEY!" Donnie said as didn't even look scared at Donnie. "Well I know what we will be doing tonight." Leo said as he walked in the dojo as everyone got ready to go for tonight.
~~~~~~Time skipped to night time~~~~
NOS (POV)
The turtles were jumping from roof to roof as Mikey's heart raced not from running but for the wolfs. They ran to almost every ally trying to find them but it was getting late so they were about to go home until they heard howling. "You hear that guys?" Donnie asked as everyone stopped walking to hear the faint howling. "I-Its probably nothing." Mikey said as he looked at his brothers until another faint howl was heard. "Come on let's go." Leo said as him and all his brothers ran to the direction of the howling. When the brothers were almost there the howling stopped and everything was quite..."Guys... I don't know if this is a good idea to be here." Mikey said as he kept walking with his brothers. "Come on Mikey there just a bunch of dogs and we are trained ninjas what will-" Raph didn't finish his sentence as he was tackled down.
RAPHIES (POV)
I was scouting around the perimeter when I smelled four turtles so I went behind a big rock I think as I heard one of them speak. "Guys...I don't know if this is a good idea to be here." One of them said as it smelled familiar. "Come on Mikey-" a nother one was saying but I got ready to attack then I jumped and tackled a big sized turtle. I was showing my bad side... This turtle was different then any other I have seen she or he had my color eyes and had my color of red... 'Focus Raphie' I thought as I showed my teeth to the turtle. "RAPH!" I heard a different voice said as I looked and saw another different turtle that has some blue around his eyes. "You better leave my brother alone." The turtle said as he got some knifes from his back. 'He sounds just like Leon.' I thought as I looked at the big turtle in red. I got of of the turtle and started to circle around the other turtle that had some orange around its eyes. 'The sent of this turtle is very familiar. I tryed to go closer to the turtle as the turtle showed concern and fear. I backed away slowly and as I never kept my eyes of the orange turtle... 'That type of orange is like Mik's orange' the other three came by the orange ones side as they took out weird objects I just need my teeth, claws and skill so I can give my family time to help Leon. I was growling showing my teeth as I was about to attack when... "Raphie we need you." I looked up at them as they all looked at the orange turtle. "I didn't say it." The turtle said as I looked at the direction of the voice. I saw Mik freaking out as he ran to me."Mik." I said worried that the turtles will hurt me or Mik in any second. "Raphie Leon's wound is getting worse, if Don can't save him we will have to say good bye."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK THATA HOW THEY MEET JANETTES OUTA HERE