Shes an enemy NOT friend

RAPHIES (POV)
"No I'm not." I said as I was staring at the entrance of the door, a few milliseconds later. "Hey guys what's up with the group meeting?" Two animal that looked like those things that took us away from our home, one had black furin its head and had some black and white color, and the otherone looked odly familiar... So does the smell... 'April!' I growled at that name in my head. "Wow guys are those wolfs?" April said as she walked towards me and my brothers, I pushed my brothers back and tryed to bite her hand off. "I'd rather be dead instead of smelling your sent again... Why can't you just leave me alone." I said as she backed away scared. "Woah woah woah I she's cool, she's not an enemy." Donnie said as she stepped in front of her. "Not to us... Not to me." Leon said as he stood next to me growling. "Well here she's a good person we promise." Leo said. I took a deep breath and breathed out slowly. "Fine... But make sure her sister doesn't try to take Leon." I said as I looked at April angerly. "What? I don't have a sister." She said confused. "Well in our world you have a sister named Karai... She always flirted with Leon and April always flirted with me Don had a little crush on her but he hot over it quickly... There both Shredders daughter." I said as I looked at Raph and Leo. "Really... Wow well I promise that I don't have a sister and promise that I am not Shredders daughter in our world... But we do know a Karai." She said as she looked at Splinter. "Karai is actually my daughter Miwa." Splinter said as he looked down. "Oh OK then I understand... What about the guy that is looking at us shocked." We all look at the boy as he looks straight at me. "Raph I got to say that you look bad ass in that wolf form." He said as he walks up to me and looks at me. "That reminds me meet Leon, Mik, Don, and Raphie." Leo said as we bowed when our name was called. "Sweet... The names Casey Jones... Is there one like me." He said as he smiles. " I haven't really see you in our world, sorry." I said as he looks mad. "So anyways they are going to need to sleep in your rooms." Splinter said as he looks at all of us we then felt air flow by and when we looked we saw Mik and Mikey running out of the room. "I CALL MIKEYS ROOM/IM LETTING MIK STAY IN MY ROOM!" We heard them yell as we started laughing. "I want to stay in Donnie's room." Don said as he stood next to Donnie. "OK so me and Leon are in my room so you and Raphie are in your room." Leo said as me and Raph looked at each other and nodds. "Oh Sensi we wanted to talk to you." April said as I looked at April then at Splinter. "Very well goodnight my sons and visitors." Sensi said as him April and Casey walked inside the room. I went to Raph's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K GUYS THERE IS NO BOY CRUSHES YET K JUST BE PATIENT MY LITTLE WOLF... HEHEHE AANY WAYS THERE IT IS AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN BECAUSE I AND MAKING A NEW STORY OF SOME KIND AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TURTLES AS KNOW MY MIND WANT ME TO FOCUS ON THE NEW BOOK SO I WILL TRY TO GET THESE OTHER BOOKS PUBLISHED WHEN I CAN.... K ...K .... KK JANETTES OUTA HERE.