Different but same

LEONS (POV)
I opened one eye to see a cave with liquid in suff that I have never seen before. I was about to stand up but pain ran through me as I wimpered and looked at myself. I had something around my arm and a few around my body. "So you guys aren't really related." I heard someone... Maybe Don said as I heard foot steps so I layed my head back down as something opened. "Basicly... You see me and Leon are brothers and Raphie and Mik are brothers too that's why I'm over protective of Mik more than the others because of... My own reasons and Raphie is over protective of Leon and Mik one because Mik is Raphies little brother and two Raphie cares a lot about Leon... Raphie knows that I can handle myself." I heard the same voice say as I opened one eye to see Don talking to a big turtle but they were the same size. "D-Don?" I asked as Don and the turtle looked at me. "Leon?" Don asked as he walked up to me. "Where are we?" I asked as I looked around again. "I'll go get the others." The turtle said as he walked out. "We are in a lair. The big turtles are helping you get better." I nod and my brother information when Raphie came running and saw me. He went up to me and licked all over my face. "Raphie you know that I'm ticklish." I said as Raphie nozzles my snout and I blushed a bit. "So your Leon?" I look and see a turtle with blue around d it's eyes as it looked at me. "Yes." I said in a calm tone. "My name is Leo, that's my brother Donnie, my little brother Mikey, and Raph the hothead." Leo said as he pointed at the purple, orange, and red turtle, I nod in understanding. "Leo... Leon's DNA is very simaler to yours also Raphie with Raph, me and Don and Mik and Mikey." We all look at each other shocked. So were the same but different." Mik said as he looked at Mikey as they bother smiled. "Awesome."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K SORRY THAT ITS SHORT THATS MY FAULT WITH ALL MY CHORSE AND SCHOOL TO DO THAT THE WEEKENDS ARENT WEEKENDS FOR ME SO REALLY SORRY AND JANETTEA OUTA HERE.