A season problem

DONNIES (POV)

its was simple yet hard for the wolfs to get back home they really want to stay but Splinter thought it would be best to go back to there world, and with me and the wolf Donnie is will be easier but we have a little problem that Don explained...... they need to mate. Which I was curious on how the heack we fix or deal with the problem. Don thoughtto just put them in cages and not mate because there are only them four and they all should be males. "Donnie?" I look and see Mik looking at me with curious eyes. "Ya whats up?" He walked closer and played alittle with his paws. "Its going to be my first year of the season and there is something you need to know about me and Raphie." I looked at him curiously as he took a deep breath. "Me and Raphie are females also, we have the female scent in heat and can give birth to cubs, we are both male and female." My eyes widen and just had so many things to ask. "Ok um then ya we are going to need better cages and some pills." I said and went to work on the things they needed for the season.

Leons (POV)
I was worried for the season, father always seperated us far apart but i never really knew why but we have done that for years but now there is no time to do that so i just hope i can overcome an urge to mate with the wrong thing or living thing, i was in Leos room as all the others in there look alikes room.... i need to tinkel badly but the door wont open so i sniffed under the door and smelled an erotic aroma and backed away from thw door and just twinkeled where i was not caring if Leo go mad. Its his fault for not letting me do my buisness.