1.

Being the daughter of a man who's name everyone knew wasn't everything you might make of it. My father, the infamous Stanley West, music and movie mogul.
He had been in everything from TV to major motion pictures. He had two Oscars, three Emmys, seven Grammys and god knows how many others.
He helped create music with everyone, from Bieber to Michael Jackson before he died. Everyone knew Stan West. But to me and my sister he was just Dad.
Every celebrity had a dark side though and I knew more of the darkness then the spot light.
My dad had been involved in some very shady stuff at the beginning of his career and now it was coming back to bite his ass.

-

The view from my home was amazing. My dad had bought a penthouse in the tallest building in the city. I would sit and stare at the city for hours.
I considered it extreme people watching. My sister thought I was odd.
She took full advantage of my dads' fame, although she was two years younger then me she acted four years older.

"Please stop staring out that fucking window.. You look like a freak..." She complained. I spun the lounge chair around; "How about you watch your language!" She flipped me off and went back to her ever buzzing phone.

We were waiting for dad to come out of his office and predictably tell us he couldn't take us to dinner.
"Think we'll actually take us somewhere this time?" I asked aloud. "Of course not.. And thank god because I totally have a party to go to!" "What party?"

"You wouldn't know them.." I could see through her lies. "Oh come on Ava.. You can tell me!"
"Ugh fine! Mason is having party and Taylor swift is supposed to be going so.."

"You don't even like her music!" I whined, she rolled her eyes. "Wear a condom! That's all I'm saying!" She scoffed and threw a couch pillow at me.

Sometimes I liked that my sister was more mature then me, I could live somewhat through her. I would always be up to date with gossip because of her.
Not that anyone ever asked me.

The cameras followed her everywhere, but unlike me she adored getting her picture taken.
If dad was going to some award show or party she would always try and tag along.
"Do you wanna come?" She asked unexpectedly.

"To meet Taylor swift? I don't know.. I heard dad is helping her make her next album so I'm sure he'll have her over for dinner at some point..." "Okay whatever.." Back to her usual rude self.

Dad's office door clicked open; "Girls I'm sorry but-" before he could finish both Ava and I finished it for him. "But I can't take you to dinner tonight.." Dad gave a half smile.

"Do I say that a lot?" "No we're just psychic.." I said, Ava chuckled as dad sat down next to her.
"I assume you can entertain your selfs tonight then?" I nodded, spinning the chair back toward the city view. "Yes daddy..." Sighed Ava.

"Alright.." He rose from his seat, kissing me and my sister on the tops of our heads before jetting off into the elevator. I spun back around after he had gone; "Is it just me or has he been extra busy lately?" I mumbled, Ava shrugged as she stared at her phone.

"Well... I'm leaving then... You sure you don't wanna come?" "Yeah I'm good... I'm just gonna order a pizza or something... Be good!" She giggled; "You know I won't!" "Alright don't do heroin or shit like that!" I yelled as she the elevator doors closed on her face.

I relished the silence of the apartment, not that I didn't love the buzz of the city but it was just a welcome break.

I slipped a jumper on and decided to venture to my favorite pizza place; Mario's Pizzeria. I, unlike my sister, wasn't bothered by the press.

They didn't follow me like they stalked her, I could walk around the city relatively undisturbed.

I slipped past the main desk, waving at Edward the long time building manager and jumped down the stairs. The city was buzzing as per usual and I only had to walk 3 blocks to Mario's.

I swung open the door, hearing the little bell ring Mario himself walked up to the register. "Morgan! Bella! So good to see you!" Mario was a large man, I'd imagined he was once a large strong man but now his muscles had turned to fat. On certain nights his apron looked like it struggled to stay around his waits.
But I loved his thick Italian accent.

"You getting pizza tonight?!" "Yes sir I am!" I looked around the pizzeria and there were couples everywhere, almost all the booths were full. "Busy tonight?" I asked sitting on a stool near the register.

"Yes darling, I've been very busy tonight! But not too busy for you!" He leant over the counter and kissed me on either cheek.
Mario and I had become quite close after many years of me coming down by myself. "You know you are my favorite customer right?" "He says that to everyone!" Interrupted his eldest son Travis as he carried empty pizza boxes.

"Shut up boy!" Retaliated Mario, lightly smacking him on the back of the head. I love their family mentality. "The usual tonight?" I nodded eagerly. "Excellent!" Mario shuffled toward the kitchen and Travis grabbed me a bottle of coke.

I started to sip when the door opened again, I heard the familiar tinkle of the tiny rusty bell. I spun a little to see glance at the potential customer.

He was tall, maybe 6"1 or 6"2, dressed in tight black jeans, a fitted grey button up shirt and his tie hung somewhat loosely around his neck. A mop of hazel curly hair just grazed his bushy eyebrows and he had breath taking green eyes.
Butterflies filled my stomach.

Our eyes met for a moment and I span back around.

He walked up to the register and his cologne filled my nose. I closed my eyes and took advantage of my proximity to him. Inhaling his scent, it was minty with a hint of what I assumed was his natural musk. "Hello sir! How may I help you?" Asked Mario happily.

"Medium meat lovers to go thanks.." His voice was smooth and deep. "Just have a seat and it'll be out soon sir!" The mystery man sat just one stool away from me.

Travis served him a coke as well; "I didn't order this.." "On the house pal, while you wait.." In my peripherals I saw him grin and take a large mouth full.
I tried hard not to stare but this guy was stunning, he could have been a model. He pulled out his phone and some of his curls fell over his face.

The mystery man and I shared proximity for about 10 minutes. My father may have been a millionaire but I was anything but confident in front of other people, unlike my sister.

Mario appeared in front of me; "Darling your pizza is almost ready, have some garlic bread! You are skin and bones!" I laughed a little. Mario was the Italian grandfather I never had, he was always trying to feed me.

He pushed a hot plate of garlic bread in front of me and I grabbed a piece.
I looked up at the mystery guy and thought this was my chance. I spun on my stool and offered the plate toward the curly haired hunk.

He looked up from his phone; "Wanna piece? It's really good.." He gave a half smile showing off his perfect white teeth, I swooned hard. "Sure.." He said somewhat hesitantly. He reached out and took a small piece. Even his hands were attractive, they were large and it looked like he had a tattoo on the inside of his middle finger.

I sat the plate back down and tried not to watch him eat.
He finished it quickly; "You're right.. It was good.." I smiled.

"Have as much as you like.. I've got a pizza coming.." I rambled. "So do I.." Fuck me I was stupid. "Oh right.. Sorry..." I blushed furiously and turned back toward the kitchen. I drowned my stupidity in another piece of garlic bread.

Travis appeared with my pizza; "Here you go Morgan!" I grabbed my purse from my pocket and gave him a hundred dollar note.
"Don't tell your dad.." I whispered. Travis grinned and ruffled my hair. I pushed him away with a laugh, grabbed my pizza and contemplated my embarrassment all the way home.

Please comment or vote! Love you all xo