9.

I woke up first the next morning and began to stare at Harry. He was on his back, completely asleep. His tattoos were peaking out from under the comforter.

I wanted to trace them with my finger but I knew it would wake him up. His chest rose and fell and quiet snores escaped his mouth.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table; 10:43am.

We had slept in, but I needed a nice long sleep. I felt the mattress shift and I turned to see Harry's big green eyes.
"Morning.." He mumbled, smiling at me.

I lay back down next to him; "Morning.." "Well I should get going.." Harry joked, pushing the blankets off his legs but I grabbed his arm pulling him back into bed. "You're not going anywhere!"

"Ha ha I know! I wouldn't want to go anywhere anytime soon baby.." "Baby?" "Too soon?" I shrugged.

"I'll get used to it.." Harry gave a half smile then pulled me toward him.

Burying my face in his chest; "I love you Harry.." He ran his hand down the back of my head and onto my back.
"And I love you Morgan.." He kissed the top of my head.

"Can we fuck again?" "Way to ruin a nice moment Styles.." "Sorry but you're still naked and that makes hard as fuck!" I lift up the comforter and see his dirty statement was correct he was naked and hard.

"Even your naked back is so fucking sexy Morgan.." I lift my head from his chest, looking him in the eyes. "You never thought I was sexy before?"

"I always thought you were hot baby.. When I first met you in the pizza shop I thought your ass looked great in those jeans you were wearing.." As he spoke he peeled the comforter away from my bare body.

"And when you dropped your towel in front of me... Fuck..." He moved his body up against mine.

Skin on skin.

"I wanted you for a long time Morgan... But now I love you too.." "Harry.."

We were inches from kissing when there was a loud knock; "Morgan are you awake?" Harry and I froze. "Yes.." I answered hesitantly. Praying he wouldn't open the door.

"I was thinking that.. You and Harry and I could all go out to dinner tonight... Would that be okay?" I looked at Harry then back up at the closed door.

"Sure dad! I'll tell Harry!" He chuckled quietly. "Okay, I'll be back around seven.."

"Okay!" His footsteps quickly headed away from the door and Harry and I both let out a long sigh. "Harry.. My dad wants all of us to go out to dinner together tonight, are you available?"

"No sorry, I'm super busy tonight.." I punched him in the shoulder.

"Fine! Fuck! I'll go to dinner with your daddy! On one condition.." I leaned over closer to him. "And what condition is that?" "That we fuck again."

"You're very crude.. You know that?" "Oh you have no idea baby.." He said climbing on top of me.

Harry and I spent almost the whole day in bed together. Apart from a shower, which he interrupted with his raging hard on.

We had also decided we should finally tell my dad that we were 'together', sort of.

Harry was dressed very handsomely, a black pressed suit with matching tie. He looked even taller then usual and very classy.

I dug out my favorite little black dress, strapless and tight. For Harry's benefit of course. Leaving my hair down and sliding on one of my mum's old necklaces around my neck.

"You can wear that while we're going to dinner with your dad.." He said biting his lip. I leaned up close to his ear; "You can peel me out of it later.."

"Fuck you're killing me Morgan!" He groaned.

"Ready guys?" Asked dad suddenly, I separated from Harry quickly and nodded.

After a somewhat awkward car ride, dad, Harry and I sat down in a fancy Italian restaurant.
It made me miss Mario and his wonderful pizza place.

A mid-twenties man appeared eagerly in front of our table. "May I have your drink order?" "Scotch and soda." Said Harry first, breaking the ice.

"I'll have a glass Cabernet, would you like some darling?" Asked dad, I nodded. "Excellent choices!" He smiled then retreated toward the bar. "Morgan..." He begun.

I already knew where this was going. He was going to try and apologize since I hadn't let him when my head was down the toilet. Harry and I exchanged a look then I faced my dad.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for lying.. I'm sorry for keeping something like that from the both of you.." Harry's hand slipped onto mine under the table. Lacing our fingers together.

"It was a very brave thing you did.. Telling Ben where she was.." I had to fight every urge to tell him that he was too cowardly to do it.

"Ava has contacted me and she said that she's fine and misses you.." I felt a little better hearing that news. "I think Ben will let you Skype her or something sometime soon.." I nodded. Harry squeezed my hand comfortingly, I squeezed back.

"I'm sorry Morgan.." I couldn't think of anything to say so I just replied with; "I'm going to use the ladies room.." Harry got up before I could and pulled out my chair. I smiled up at him and resisted the urge to kiss him.

The ladies room is large and full of art. Burgundy walls are covered with frames full of amazing photographs. They were all beautiful landscape pictures. Mountains, beaches, cities at night and even farming landscapes. All so beautiful.

The bathroom is empty so I have the huge mirror to myself. I pull my fingers through my hair and pull up my dress.
I was filled with a mix of emotions.

I was happy that Harry and I had admitted our feelings for each other but home sick in a way that I wasn't going to have my sister around anymore.

I heard the bathroom door finally open, pulling me from my thoughts. I ran some cool water over my hands then looked up to see a heart stopping sight.

"Hey baby, I missed you.." Jimmy with a huge grin on his face. I froze staring into the mirror at him. "I saw your that pretty boy and your daddy outside.." He said stepping toward me.

"Has the curly haired fuck been touching my girl?" His hands slipped onto my hips and I felt the same nausea as before.
"He better not have... Or I will fucking kill him.." He whispered.

I shook my head nervously; "Good.. Now you're coming home with me.." No. "And if you try and run I will shoot everyone in the restaurant.." I gulped hard.

He tugged hard on my hips, pulling me away from the sink and toward the door. I glanced up once more and saw the back of Harry's head.

I wanted him to rescue me. More then anything.

He grabbed my hand and tugged me through the back exit.