3.

The room was lovely, it had a nice view of the city. A queen sized bed with beautiful silver sheets and matching throw pillows. A huge flatscreen across from the bed sat atop a wooden chest of draws. A spacious shower and bath, with an obscenely big mirror.

I lay down on the pristine bed; "If we're gonna be here for a few days I'm gonna need clothes and stuff..." No response. Something on his phone must have been fascinating because he didn't looked up from it much.

"Harry I'm gonna need clothes and underwear and-" "I'll get whatever you need tonight just write me a list of what you want and where to find it and I'll get it."

"Okay.." I looked over and saw a notepad and pen on the bedside table. I scribbled shirts, socks, another pair of jeans and shorts, underwear, socks, a phone charger and my makeup bag. Everything I needed as he said.

As soon as the sun set Harry was gone, list in hand, gun at the ready. I kept myself mildly entertained, flicking channels and scrolling through Facebook.

It had gotten late and Harry still hadn't come back so I decided a shower would calm my nerves. The towels were incredibly soft and smelt like a garden.

I ducked under the rushing warm water and instantly felt better.
Something about showers relaxed me more then anything else. Baths, massages, even pot was never as relaxing as a shower.

As I began to shampoo my hair the bathroom door suddenly swung open. I let out a girly scream and covered my body, it was Harry.

"Jesus Harry!" I let out. He didn't even move, he just diverted his eyes from my naked body. "Sorry... But you shouldn't have closed the door.."

"What? Now I can't close the door to take a shower?" He didn't reply, he just walked away. Leaving the door wide open; "Harry! Come on!" I sighed.

I quickly finished my shower, wrapped the towel around my bare but now clean body and walked out of the bathroom.
There was a large duffle bag sitting on the bed next to Harry; "Is that my stuff?" No response. "Harry is that my stuff?"

Still nothing.

Out of pure curiosity I unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. "Hey Harry!" He turned and his eyes widened. "Good!" I quickly picked up the towel, covering myself.

"Now that I have your attention, is that my stuff?" He nodded, eyes still wide.
After picking out some underwear and clothes, and slipping it on underneath my towel I returned to channel surfing.

It was around 1am when Harry finally undressed and slipped into bed next to me. At this point I was watching 'Say Yes To The Dress' but flicked over a channel and surprisingly found porn.

"Why do boys even like this? She's clearly faking it.." I mumbled to Harry. "How do you know that?" He asked. A genuine question, I was caught off guard.

"I can just tell... Any girls ever faked it with you?" I laughed.

"No. Nobody fakes it with me." His answer was firm. "Really? How do you know that?"

"Because I do Morgan.." I paused for a moment, my eyes returning to the screen.

"You think you're that good huh?" He laughed, for the second time in front of me in over a month. "I know I'm that good.." "Oh yeah?" I retaliated.

I lay down next to him; "How about we test that theory?" I asked, trying to sound seductive.

He looked up at me and leaned close, as if to kiss me. "Nice try but I'm not fucking you.." Before he could move away I grasped his face and planted a hungry kiss. For a brief moment he kissed back before reality hit him.