4.

I opened my eyes the next morning to find Harry gone. I sat up in panic, looking around frantically for a sign of him. There was a click and out of the bathroom came Harry.

He looked at my somewhat distressed face; "What?" He mumbled. "Nothing.. I just had a bad dream.." I lied. No response. I leant back against the bed, feeling my heart rate slow; "Is there a shower in there?" I asked. "Yeah.." He replied quietly.

"They found out where we were didn't they? That's why we had to leave right?" Harry sat down next to me on the bed without speaking. "Who are they Harry?" He bowed his head, refusing to speak. "Harry... Please... He's my dad.." He sighed.

"Your father has been involved with some... Less then legal deals over the years and now he owes a lot of money to some bad people.." "But my dad has plenty of money?" "Not enough Morgan..." "Oh.." "And... They told your father that if he can't come up with the money they'll kill you and your sister.." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Well I'm glad you're here then.." We looked up at each other and Harry gave a half smile. "I know you're scared but as long as I'm with you they're not gonna touch you, okay?" I nodded, feeling a deep desire to kiss him again.

Everything about him was so kissable.

His lips were soft and plump, his green eyes made butterflies flock on my stomach and the fact that he was protecting me was just the cherry on top.

"Harry.." I breathed, staring into his amazing green eyes. I leaned forward to kiss him but he turned his head the other way. "No.." He said. "I'm... Having a shower.." I mumbled in defeat.

I closed the door hard and felt myself getting more and more upset as each second past. One moment he was all over me, the next he wanted to keep it professional. I slammed my fist again the wooden door and wiped the tears from my face.

After a very long shower and aggressively washing my hair I walk back out to find a tray of perfectly made breakfast on the bed. Along with a tea pot and two cups. "Nancy dropped that in.. You should eat.." He said firmly. "Okay.."

We stayed at the bed and breakfast for three days, barely speaking to each other. Nancy and Paul were happy to have us, Harry even helped chop wood for their fire.

On the fourth day Oscar called Harry, explaining that dad and Ava had come back to the apartment and Harry and I could too.

After an exceptionally long drive I pulled Ava and dad into my arms and hugged them tightly. "I missed your girls... I'm sorry about all this.." Said dad. "At least I'm not pregnant again.." Said Ava and we all laughed. I stayed close to Ava, sitting down side by side in the kitchen.

"We can stay here for a couple of nights and then we're leaving-" "Leaving where?" Interrupted Ava. Dad sighed and bowed his head; "Los Angeles, California... And the boys are coming with us.." I looked up at Harry and his eyes met mine for a moment.

He didn't look partially worried but something told me that he had already known. "But Oscar has a wife!" Announced Ava. "She's moving over with us, she's looking forward to live somewhere warm.."

Dad, Ava and I continued to talk about California until around 11pm.
Ava asked twice if she could get a prescription for medical marijuana.

I then retreated to my room, to not only pack but to have some much need privacy.

I lay down on my bed in my underwear, letting my hands slowly drift down my body.
Over my thighs and into my panties.

I started to picture Harry, the feeling of his chest as my hand glided down it.

How long and hard he was.

The way he moaned and groaned.

I slipped my underwear off and spread my legs.

I pictured Harry on top of me again, grinding our bodies together.

I remembered his dirty mouth.

'I would fuck you until you were sore baby..'

I arched my back as I slipped a finger inside.

'We we're not telling your daddy about this one..'

I squeezed my breast and bit down hard on my lip.

'Nobody fakes it with me.'

"Harry.." "Morgan?" I looked up and Harry was standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck?!" I pulled a blanket on my bed over me quickly. "Get out!" I hissed, not wanting anyone in house to hear. He shut the door behind him, stepping into my room. "I said get out! Are you deaf?!" He walked forward quickly and I sat up.

"Harry! Get out!" He pulled the blanket off my bare body. "Shut up and lay down!" He grabbed my legs and spread them, he could see everything.

"Harry stop!" I said but he pulled my crotch toward him. "Harry.." I breathed. "Just be quiet.." I was totally confused until he pushed two fingers into me.

"Fuck!" I fell backwards into my bed and grabbed my sheets. He started to finger me faster, using his thumb to stimulate my clitoris.

"Harry oh my god!"

"Were you thinking about me Morgan?" In and out.

"Yes!" In and out.

"What were you thinking about?" In and out.

"You.. Only you Harry.." "Were you thinking about my dick?" In and out.

"Yes!" "Do you want it baby? Do you want my cock?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" In and out, faster this time.

"Harry oh my god!" "Tell me you like this.."

"Yes! It's so good!" "Tell me you want me to make you come.." I moaned and gripped the sheet tighter.

"Tell me like you wanted me to tell you.." "Yes! I want to come Harry! Please!" I looked up at him, he was smiling.

His head dove down and started to use his tongue. "Oh my god!" I lay back down and closed my eyes. I was going to come at any moment. Harry was so in control of me.

"I'm gonna.. I'm gonna.." I mumbled. He put on the pressure, I covered my mouth and came. Moans escaped through my fingers and I felt exhausted. Harry pulled away and sat at the end of my bed.

I sat up on my elbows; "Why did you do that?" "I couldn't help myself.." I gave him a confused look. "I just came to check on you and you were moaning my name and fingering yourself..." I blushed a little.

"But now it's my turn.." He winked and got off the bed. "Now?" I asked. "No.. As I said another time.." He leaned over and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips, then he was out my door.

--

Gun shots woke me.
I jumped from my bed and into my closet, shutting the door behind me. More gunshots, I count three then nothing. Silence fills my ears until I hear my door open. I cover my mouth and try to fight back tears. I can hear footsteps, they trail around my room.

The closet door opens, it's Harry.

I jump to my feet and wrap my arms around him. "Harry I thought.." "No I'm okay but we're leaving a lot sooner then we planned okay?" I nod into his chest, not ready to let go.

"Come out to the kitchen.." I want to take his hand but I know he wouldn't let me so I follow slowly. I see my dad and run to him; "You're okay right?" I ask desperately. "Yeah I'm fine but..." "But what?" I ask.
Not Ava. Anything but Ava.

He gestures behind me, I turn slowly and see two bodies in the middle of the living room. Oscar. He lays lifeless, eyes open with a holes in his chest. The shooter looks no different.

"Oh my god.." I say softly. Ava is sitting on the couch weeping. I run over to her and put my arm over her shoulder. She leans into me and continues to cry. "He was just trying to protect me.." She cries, I shush her and look up at Harry.
"We're all leaving on the next flight out... Girls please pack a bag." Said Dad firmly, he sounded like Harry.
"Now girls!" I walk Ava to her room and then start to pack.