7.

I woke up the next morning and Harry and I were intertwined. He was holding me the same way he held me our first day in L.A. He had stripped down to just his underwear to sleep in, but I was wearing a singlet, shorts but no bra.

My head in his chest while his arms were wrapped around me.

"I wonder what your dad would make of this?" He asked suddenly. "He's probably too busy to notice.." I replied quietly.

Remembering all the times Ava had guys stay over and Dad didn't notice in the slightest.

"Well I'm not too busy.." He lifted me chin up and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, not lustful or desperate. He pulled away; "What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I missed you Morgan.." He whispered back kissing me again.

Our simple kiss started to heat up quickly. I let his tongue slid into my mouth and he shifted his body on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him close.

His hands began to wander but I wasn't scared, he would never hurt me.

I loved feeling his almost naked body on mine, I'm sure he wished I was as naked as him. Harry rolled me over on top of him, I leant down and kept kissing him.

His hands gripped my hips and started to grind our mid-sections together. His growing bulge was pressing hard against my shorts.

Our kisses started to become more aggressive, I pushed my hands into his curls and pulled. He sat up and started to squeeze my bra-less chest.

I moaned into his mouth and he smirked. "Don't smirk at me Styles.." I mumbled as he kissed my neck.
"Don't moan like that and I won't.." I smiled at his response and moaned again, he pulled me closer.

Chest to chest, lips against lips, his hands spread across my back. I ran my hands down his glorious chest, letting my hands feel every inch of it.

His wandering mouth, moved onto my shoulder and over the straps of the singlet. They slipped slowly from my shoulders as Harry kissed my collarbone.

He pulled the material down eagerly, exposing my naked chest. He began to squeeze and kiss my breasts; "Harry.." I breathed but he gave no response. "Harry I..." He squeezed harder, making me moan.

"I don't know if I can..." His mouth met mine, not letting me finish my sentence. "I know.." He replied, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Not right now anyway..." He nodded. "Well let me know when cause I'm hard as a fucking rock right now.." I laughed.
"Do you want me to help you out with that?" I asked playfully.

He smiled; "I wanna say yes but I need to shower so... I'm gonna go... Sort this out myself..." He said awkwardly lifting me from his lap. He disappeared into his own room.

-
Dad had barely been home for days, there was obviously something worrying him. He hadn't said more then two words to me or Harry. A million thoughts ran through my mind over what it could be but I always came back to one thing. Benjamin. He had told dad not to leave town and I couldn't figure out why.

I was sitting in the lounge waiting for Harry to get out of My shower, I was looking through Netflix. His hair was still wet and he was wearing very low jeans and a white shirt.

"Thought you were supposed to dress nice?" I teased. "You don't think I look nice?" "Of course I-" I was interrupted by the ding of the elevator.

Harry moved forward and to my horror Jimmy's ugly head, along with the rest of him, wandered into the lounge. I got up quickly and pulled Harry in front of me.