6.

My head felt heavy as I tried to open my eyes, it was dark wherever I was. "Hey boss she's waking up!" I heard suddenly. Things started to come into focus; I was tied to a chair, legs and arms bound.

I screamed instinctively but was silenced by a hard slap across the face. "Shut the fuck up!" The man who slapped me was tall, bald and lean like Harry but had a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"I told you we should have gagged her!" Said an other man I hadn't noticed sitting in the corner. I looked around the room and it looked like I was in someone's house.

It was a large lounge room, a large leather couch with a matching coffee table.

Two men sat on the couch, one was on his phone and the other was staring at me.

"Where am I?" I whimpered. The one of his phone laughed under his breath; "The boss will explain everything.." Said the man with the cigarette in his mouth. I tried to pull the ropes but t was clear I wasn't going anywhere.

Why did I go for a walk?

How could I have been so stupid?

"Boss is coming!" Announced the man standing. I looked up and saw an older man walk into the room. He was probably the same height as my dad but a little chubbier. What remained of his hair was brown and patchy. Some parts combed over others left alone.

"Miss. West welcome to my home!" He announced in a happy tone. He walked toward me; "I'm Benjamin Landis, it's nice to meet you.." He stuck out his hand expecting me to shake it. I looked down at my hands tied to the chair then back up at him, he just laughed.

"Now you're probably wondering why you're here which is fair enough!" As he spoke he sat down on the coffee table in front of me.

"I know you're probably scared but don't worry we're not gonna hurt you... Well we're not gonna hurt you if your daddy co-operates of course.." "My dad?" I asked quietly.

"Yes Stanley! You see he owes quiet a lot of money.. Not to mention many other things your dad is going to pay back... So! Until he comes up with the money or he comes to find me you'll be staying here..." I took a sharp breath in.

"You understand?" I nodded quickly. "Great! Jimmy, untie the girl and put her in the back!" Jimmy, aka the man with the cigarette, quickly untied me hands and feet then gun to my back lead me through the kitchen and into a bedroom.

I heard the click of a lock after Jimmy pushed me inside.

There was nothing in the room but a small double bed, a barred up window and a door to what I assumed was a bathroom. I let out a sigh of some relief, I wasn't dead and they hadn't cut me up.

I rubbed my face, I thought I might have cried as I sat down but I didn't have the energy. I fell straight to sleep.

-

After two days of captivity, I was standing on the small bed looking out the window. Benjamin's wife, Alyssa, had a garden in the backyard.

Full of tulips, roses and many other flowers. She was constantly pruning them and weeding the garden. I head the door unlock and Jimmy walked in. I quickly jumped down and stood next to the bed.

"You can't escape through there.." He mumbled. "I know.." I replied. He started to move toward, he had a sinister look on his face.

"You got a boyfriend little girl?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I had an awful feeling this wasn't going to end well. "No.." I said quietly.

"Good.. Come sit down baby..." My heart started to race as I kept a small space between him and I.

"The boss has given me some special orders.." He started to caress my arm. "I was hoping I'd get to do this.." He groaned.