8.

The rest of the day, thankfully, had gone fast. It had quickly become dark and as far as I knew, dad hadn't come home yet.

Harry had let me stay in his arms for most of the day. Even letting me plant soft kisses on his cheeks. I had never felt more safe then in Harry's arms.
I knew that was his job but this was a level above just protecting me.

It was probably around 11:30pm when Harry stripped from his jeans and slid into my bed next to me. "God you're so hot.." I said, laughing a little.

He grinned; "You must be feeling better if you're hitting on me!" "No.. You're just really good looking and I feel like you should be told that.." He actually blushed a little.

"Well so are you!" I shook my head in protest.

"No! Not even close to good looking!" "Really? Then why do I wanna fuck you?"

"Convenience?" He threw his head back and laughed.

"Not even close!" "Why then?" He moved closer to me.

"I'm not telling you remember? I'm not gonna tell you how I feel about you until we have sex.."

"You can't even tell me why you want to fuck me until afterward?" "Pretty much.."

"Can we do it then?" "W-What?" "I.. I wanna know how you feel about me Harry so.. Can we?" His face turned serious.

"Morgan I don't wanna do that if you're not ready... And considering what happened to you I don't think we should.." "It wouldn't be like that with you..." A smile slipped onto his face but quickly faded.

"I don't wanna hurt you.." "You won't.." I said pushing my fingers into his curls.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking into my eyes. His green eyes stirred something in me, I wanted him.

I wanted my first time to be with him.

And it would be worth the risk to know how he felt about me.

"I feel safe with you Harry... I'm sure..." My hand still in his hair I pulled him forward, connecting his lips with mine. Just like that morning our sweet kiss heated up quickly.

He shifted his body on top of mine as I lay down.

We wrapped our arms around each other, grinding our bodies together. Harry quickly pulled off his shirt and then mine.

My body was shaking. Not out of fear or cold but out of excitement and nervousness.

Harry's lips began to wander down my neck, over my shoulders, making a brief stop at my breasts then slowly trailing down my stomach toward my underwear.

His fingers slipped just under the band of my underwear then stopped.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you.." He whispered, looking up toward me, I nodded.

His fingers slipped down and pulled my underwear off slowly. He began to kiss my thighs, slowly positioning himself in between my legs.

He slipped a finger inside me and I gripped the sheets.

"Just tell me if-" "Shut up Harry!" I heard him chuckle a little then his mouth made its way down between my legs.
My body took over and I arched my back in pleasure.

Letting my moans and groans fly from my mouth.

He suddenly stops and kisses his way back up my body, I am practically panting as we become face to face again. "I didn't say you could stop.." I joked.

He grinned; "It's my turn.." I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded. We slowly slipped over each other, him laying down as I planted soft kisses down his neck, chest, stomach then his thighs.

As I had done once before, with my eyes closed, I slipped my fingers into the band of his tight underwear. I took a deep breath and pulled them down, slipping them all the way off.

At first I was a little scared, it must have shown on my face; "Just do the same thing as last time.." He looked excited. I quickly put his length in my mouth, as much as I could.

Bobbing my head up and down, picking up the pace when I felt comfortable. His big hands gripped the sheets but he kept himself quiet.

I pulled away suddenly, gasping a little for breath. I moved up his body; "Was that good enough?" He just smiled. I shifted onto my back and Harry slipped his waist between my legs.

"Um.. Should we.." "On the pill Harry... You didn't notice?" His eyebrows came together; "No?" "Shows how much you pay attention.." I giggled.

Harry took in a sharp breath and pushed into me. I will admit it did hurt a bit but not nearly as much as before. "Oh Morgan.." He moaned with his eyes shut.

I quickly kissed him, encouraging his hips. He pushed again, it actually felt kinda good. His eye focused on mine, I hoped he saw that fear had disappeared.

Again he pushed and I wrapped his hands around his back. He began to find his rhythm and I began to find my pleasure. I dug my fingernails into his back as I let out a loud moan.

"Harry.." "Morgan.." He replied instantly.

We pressed our foreheads together as he pushed into me, deeper this time. "Fuck!" I groaned. "Shit! Was that bad?" I shook my head quickly.

"No.. Do that again!" His trademark Harry smirk appeared finally and he did as I requested.
Again and again and again.

My back began to arch as he picked up the pace. "Harry.." I moaned biting down on my lip. "This feels so good!" He smiled are started to kiss and bite my neck.

I gripped the sheets under me; "Harry! Oh my god!" I could feel myself getting close.

He looked down into my eyes; "Harry I'm gonna... I'm gonna come!" He smiled and kissed my lips. I finished, loudly and hard.

Harry found his end as well and we lay together sweaty and panting.

"Harry?" "Yeah?" "Tell me.." He sighed. "You work fast.." "I wanna know.." He moved off me and lay down.

"You really wanna know?" "Yeah Harry I do.."

"When I woke up the morning you disappeared I.. I lost it... I searched everywhere I could think of but you were just gone.. Like you had just vanished into thin air... I didn't stop looking for you... Your dad threatened to fire me if I didn't just wait for them to call.. " He paused and ran his hand through his curls.

"All that waiting was just... Awful. Everyday felt longer then the last.. And then after five shitty days of silence one of Ben's goons called and told us where you were and that you were alive and I was so happy... And mad all at the same time.. I was overjoyed because I hadn't wanted to accept the worse and mad because you had gone out deliberately without me..."

"I'm sorry.." I said softly. I was more then just sorry.

"I know you are... Every night you were gone I would.. I would wait until I knew your father was asleep and then go and sleep in your bed.. It smelt of you... And I'd dream about you every night.. It'd be the day you disappeared but I would wake up and walk into your room and you'd be safe under your sheets..." I smiled and turned over on his bare shoulder.

"I was so anxious when your dad finally got the money together and we went to that assholes house.. But as soon as I saw you I was so relieved! You looked so scared in that bald dick's arms.. I wanted to shoot him on the spot.. But then as soon as I grabbed your waist it was like.. A giant weight was pulled off my shoulders and I didn't want to let you go ever again..."

Was he saying what I thought he was saying?

"Morgan I'm... Well I think I'm in love with you and... And I don't wanna lose you ever aga-" "I love you too!" I blurted out before he could finish. He chuckled, leaned over and kissed me.

"I don't wanna lose you ever again!" He stated. "You're too important to me to lose Morgan... Don't go anywhere without telling me again okay?"

"Harry you're important to me too but I gotta have some secrets.. Like what if I wanna buy you a surprise present!" He grinned. "Then make sure your phone is on so I can call you!" I nodded happily and cuddled up to him.

Laying down on his chest as he puts his arm around me. And quickly falling asleep.