14.

2 weeks pass and Harry had finally decided that this was the weekend we would do it.

We would sneak away and elope.

I could still hardly believe it.

Harry.
Handsome, kind, over protective Harry wanted me.

Forever.

"You'll be back Monday?" Asked Dad as Harry swooped in and picked up my bag. I rolled my eyes at him and he winked back. "Yes dad.. I told you-" "Yes Mr. West, we'll be back sometime Monday afternoon.. I promise nothing bad will happen to your daughter sir!" Dad gives Harry a sweet smile and I give him one too.

"Alright alright Harry.. Just go so you can be back.." My dad kisses me on forehead and Harry and I escape into the elevator.

The door close and I look up at him; "You got a dress?" He asks suddenly. "I have plenty of dresses.." I tease.

"But I did pack a white one.. You got a suit?" "Sure do baby.. It's the one from the first day I saw you.." I gasp excitedly at the memory of him in his gorgeous black suit.

He suddenly leans down, his hands engulfing my face.

My hands clutch his ribs and I pull away to whisper against his lips; "Mrs. Harry Styles.." He grins and chuckles, kissing me again.

Our kissing is interrupted by the ding of the elevator. An older woman clears her throat as she enters the elevator with us. Harry keeps one arm around my waist as we ride the rest of the way down into the garage.

Harry opens the passenger door to a big black Range Rover. "Thought I'd be going to my wedding in a limo.." I mumble as I jump in. "Next time baby.." He winks as he shuts the door.

We begin to drive, up the gorgeous Californian coast. Passing through suburb after suburb then town after town.
But we both stop suddenly, spotting an old church at the centre of a small beachside town. Harry parks across the road and we both get out excitedly.

It's tall and wooden, painted a now weathered light blue. The steeple situated at the back of the building makes it look grand at the same time as being humble.

"What do you think?" He asks suddenly, snapping my eyes back from looking at the little church.

"I think.. Where are we gonna stay after?" He chuckles and nods in agreement.
"I'll go in and ask the priest alright?" I nod and he races inside.

I take another long glance at the lovely church and turn to gaze around the rest of the town. It's sleepy and quiet, two or three cars in the street. A park with children playing along with a big group of parents under the gazebo.
The smell of the ocean ripe in my nose and in the air.
If I close my eyes I can hear the crashing waves.

My imagination is stifled with Harry's voice, I turn to see him running toward me. "Hope you weren't joking about that white dress!" He pants a little. My eyes widen and my heart begins to pound against my chest.

"A-Are you serious?!" I blurt back. He nods; "Get your stuff baby, there's a room on your right as soon as you go in okay?" I nod and follow him back to the car. Harry still courteously grabs my bag for me and his too.

As we reach the entrance of the church he stops me; "We've only got an hour so I'll see you out there in fifteen?" He seems nervous, it's adorable.

"I'll be the one in the white dress.." I say bashfully. He kisses my hair and inhales; "See you soon.. Mrs. Styles.." He winks and disappears.

I close the door to the little room behind me and nerves start to wash over me. My breathing isn't steady anymore and my heart feels like it's going to burst from my chest.

I grab my phone and call the one number I know will consul me; Ava.

It begins to ring, I have no idea what time it is in Florida or if she's even there but I need to hear her voice.

"H-Hello?" She finally answers, she sounds sleepy.

"Ava?" I harshly whisper.

"Yes.." She replies yawning.

"It's me.. Morgan.." I hear her gasp and start to cry.

"Oh Morgan! I missed you so much!" She almost yells.

"Shhh! I don't have much time because I have a secret I need you to tell you and you have swear that you'll never tell anyone!"

"Of course! Anything for you sis!"

I take a deep breath; "Harry and I are.. Eloping today." She gasps again.

"Are you serious?! I'm so happy for you Morgan!" In those words I knew that everything was going to be okay.

Ava knew me inside and out. If she didn't have any problems with it I knew I'd be okay.
I always forgot I was the older sister.

"Thank you.. I have to get ready so you go back to sleep.. I love you baby sister!" I almost sob.
"I love you too Mrs. Harry Styles!" She replies and I giggle.

The line goes dead and I take a big breath.

I begin to get ready, simple makeup first in a tiny mirror on the wall. Winged eyeliner and a little blush with my favorite pink lipstick.
Then my dress, on the one occasion that Harry left me alone I went to an actual bridal store and bought a beautiful mid length silk dress. Gorgeous beading around the neckline and a lace veil.

I braid the sides of my hair and pin the access back. I take one last glance in the mirror and say a little prayer.