10.

We had driven for about 15 minutes in Jimmy's black Range Rover when we arrived at a medium sized brick house. "Home sweet home.." He muttered cheerfully.

He escorted me into the house and I started to cry.

It all became so real.

The house was a typical bachelor pad, dirty couches with game consoles plugged into a large TV.

"This way to the bedroom baby.." He smiled pulling my hand. I start to cry a little harder.
He doesn't seem to care at all.

He pushed the door open and threw my down onto his bed. I crawled backward toward the wall as he began to undress. "Don't be so scared baby.. Take off that tight little dress for me.." I shook my head. He sighed, discarding his shirt to the floor.

"I thought you'd figures things out by now Morgan.. I say you do!" He hissed.

"And I said that you're gonna take off that tight little dress!" I sobbed. "Just fucking do it!" He screamed, his voice a little raspy. I took a deep breath, wiped my eyes and stood up from the bed.

I turned away from him and unzipped the dress, letting it pool at my feet. I felt his presence behind me and tried hard not to shudder.

His fingers slipped into my strapless bra and unclip it.
I covered my breast with my hands quickly.

He turned me around by my hips and lifted my face up toward his; "You can fight if you want.. It's actually pretty hot when you do.." I felt sick settle in my throat but I pushed it down.

The sooner I just went with it the sooner I could figure out how to escape.

"I want you.. On your knees.. On the bed now, okay baby?" I wasn't his baby.

Nor would I ever be.
I was Harry's baby.

I didn't reply, I just did as I was told. I moved onto the bed and positioned myself on all fours. "God your ass is nice!" He groaned, finally actually touching me.

His fingers traced over my panties and pulled them down. I cried silently as the reached my knees. 'Keep it together' I told myself. 'Just get through tonight..'

He pushed into me and I bit down hard on the inside of my cheek. I could taste blood. "Oh baby! Yes!" I gripped the sheets under my fingers and stared down at the bed.

Tears slid down my nose and onto the white under sheet. I could see they were mixed up with my mascara. I hoped they stained this bastards sheets. I tried as hard as I could to drown out the sounds of his grunts.

Harry would find me, he would stop it nothing. And this time I knew dad wouldn't stop him.
More tears slipped down my nose and onto the bed.

"Jesus Morgan!" I shut my eyes tightly.

'Think of Harry.. He's looking for you..'

As if he knew what I was thinking Jimmy spoke; "I wish that pretty boy could see us now.." His hand grasped the back of my head and pulled it up but I kept my eyes shut.

"I wish he could see me fuck you!" Sick rose up again but I kept it down.

'Harry will find you.. He will find you..'

I thought of waking up next to him this morning.
His quiet snores, his curls messy and his beautiful green eyes shut.

I began to replay his words in my head.

'I don't wanna lose you ever again!'

'I think I'm in love with you'.

'And I love you Morgan..'

"Fuck!" Shouted Jimmy, finally pulling out of me and finishing onto my back.

"Wow.. That was great babe.. You go shower and then we'll go to bed.." I nodded, making sure he saw it then ran from the bedroom.

I found the bathroom in the next room over and locked the door behind me. There is a small window over the sink but it's locked from the outside.

"Fuck.." I mumbled. I turn the knobs of the old shower and wait for it to get hot.
I spy myself in the mirror and I look worse then I suspected.

My eyes are red and puffy, my mascara smudged everywhere around my eyes and there are tear lines through my makeup.

The shower is anything but relaxing, I scrub hard over my body but the familiar dirty feeling will not wash away. After a while there is a loud knock on the door and I immediately turn the shower off.

"Bed Morgan!" He shouted through the door. I wrapped a light blue towel around my wet body and dry off as fast as I can.

Unlocking the door, Jimmy is on the other side of it.

"Girls take so fucking long to shower.." "Sorry.." I muttered back. "Come on! I'm fucking tired!" I hurry back into his bedroom and he throws one of his t-shirts at me along with my panties.

"Sleep in that.." He says turning off the main light, leaving a single lamp on next to the bed. I turn around and pull the underwear up first then slip the shirt on over the top.

I hang the towel on the doorknob then cautiously slip into the bed next to Jimmy.

"Don't try and escape tonight.. Everything is locked up tight baby.." I had already guessed that but I remained quiet.
"You understand Morgan?" "Yes.." "Good! Now get some sleep.." He turns off the lamp and plunges the room into darkness.

The bed shifts, waking me from my sleep instantly but I keep my eyes shut. "Morgan.." Hissed Jimmy. "Morgan!" Louder again and I turn over.

"Go make some coffee.." I open my mouth to tell him I don't know how but; "I said fucking now!" I slunk out of bed and head for the kitchen.

It's surprisingly easy so I sit on one of the stools next to the bench.

Jimmy strides into the kitchen, dressed I assume for work of some kind. I keep my head down, not wanting to look at his despicable face.

"I'm going to be leaving for work in about ten minutes.." He started. "And I'll be home around six with some dinner.." He stepped forward toward me, placing his mug down.

"I want you to know that there's no home phone or internet here so you can't call your daddy or contact him..." My heart began to sink.

"There's TV and stuff obviously so you can play my Xbox if you're bored but... As soon as I walk out that door, all the locks shut tight and I've got the only key that will open them..." He mocked.

My heart sank further.

"You understand?" I nodded.

"Great! See you tonight then baby!" He dumped the mug into the sink and I heard the simultaneous click of locks around me. That sound was like a stab to my heart. I burst into tears, practically wailing.

I lay my head down on my folded arms and cried for I didn't know how long.