5.

It's a sunny day when we land in Los Angeles but I have no interest in the nice weather.
Or much of anything.

My body is tired from the long flight, not to mention the violent home invasion.
Dad had already bought an apartment here years ago but Ava and I had never been there before.

The building is on the beach and we head straight inside. Dad sends Ava and I up to the apartment as he talks to the front desk, while Harry watches his back.

Ava and I quickly pick rooms and she falls asleep. I can finally leave her side, walking into my new room.
It's larger then my old room, there's an ensuite with a large shower and heated tiles. My new bed is so soft, it's like a marshmallow.

I slip the clothes I packed into the dresser across the bed and take another look around the room. The pale blue walls are calming and the window looks out over the ocean, a nice change from the city view.

I glance at my phone, 2:34pm. I heard a quiet knock and turn to see Harry leaning in the doorway. "Is dad okay?" He nods. "Good.." "Are you okay?" I don't respond, I just sat down on my bed. "Morgan are you okay?" "I don't know.. I think I'm just overtired but I can't sleep cause it's only 2:30.." He steps toward me.

"Get some sleep, I'll wake you up before dinner.." I nod and jump into the soft bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

I stir again; "Dinner!" Yelled dad down toward the bedrooms. I look up to find Harry asleep next to me. Not under the blankets but he has pulled me close. His arm over my back and my head buried in his chest.

My movement wakes him; "You were asleep.." I mumbled. "No I wasn't... I was just resting my eyes.." His excuse was pitiful. "You were asleep and you were cuddling me.." I laughed. "I wanted you to feel safe Morgan.."
I felt the overwhelming desire to kiss him again.

"Well I did.." "Good.." He replied.

"Harry?" "Yeah?" I kiss him, pulling my arms out from under the blankets and kiss him deeply. He pulls me close, accepting my kiss. My hands run up his neck and into his hair, grabbing his hazel curls. Our mouths open and his tongue slides into my mouth, he tastes good.

Like Harry.
Like heaven.

"Morgan! Dinner!" Ava this time. He pulls away but touches me lips with his fingers; "Come on.." He mumbled. "We both need to eat.." He was quickly on his feet and I lazily shift out of the bed.

Dinner was takeaway Chinese but I'm honestly glad, I needed greasy food after the gross food they served on the plane.
"I'll be getting someone to join you tomorrow Harry.." Said my dad with a kitten full of sweet and sour pork.

"Yes sir." Another body guard I assumed, I looked over at Ava. She had barely spoken since this morning and had been picking at her dinner.

By 9:30pm dad has already gone to bed and Harry was watching television.

I knock quietly on Ava's door and enter. She laying sideways on her bed, playing a game on her iPad. "Hey.." She looks up. "Hey.." I walk over and sit down next to her.

"I'm sorry about Oscar Ava..." She sighs. "Thanks.. I miss him already... He used to tell these lame jokes to get me to smile... Not to mention he punched Mason in the face after he said I was fat.." I burst into laughter. "He did what?" She started laughing too.

"Mason was all 'that shirt is too small for you' and Oscar didn't even hesitate, just Bam! Right in the nose!" "That's amazing!" She giggled a little and sat up next to me.

"I'm really gonna miss him.." "I know.. I'm here for you okay?" She nodded and leaned onto my shoulder. "Sometimes I totally forget you're older then me.." I laughed a little. "Then I've got you right where I want you.." I can feel her rolling her eyes after my cheesy comment.