Chapter 4

Once we finished painting the whole house, all the guys had left to do is unpack.

"I could come help after work tomorrow, I come home at 6" I offered them as I stood beside the door.

"It's okay El, I think we got it from here" Grant grinned.

"Hey do you guys want to come over for breakfast again tomorrow, considering you have nothing in your house?" I chuckled.

"Would I?" Michael grinned as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"What time are you up for work?" Grant asked.

"9" I smiled.

"We'll be there"

We bid our farewell as I walked back to my house.

the door opened to greeted by Danny who's face instantly twitched into a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"That's Grant's cardigan" he pointed out smirking.

I looked down to see that I still had Grant's cardigan on.

"I went to get McDonald's for lunch and I had no jumper or shit and couldn't come in because I left my keys with my dad" I said as I started making my way up the stairs.

"and also someone" I glared at Danny, "took my car without asking, so I had to walk."

Danny let out a laugh.

"Oh and Grant and Michael are coming over for breakfast tomorrow" I called as I walked up the stairs.

"Michael's coming for breakfast?" Rachel asked popping her head out of her door, scaring the living shit.

"Of course you only heard Michael's name" I murmured under my breath.

I walked up the second set of stairs, into my bedroom.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower waiting for it to turn warm.

Once the water became bearable I stripped off my clothes and threw them into my hamper.

Tomorrow was my turn for the washing. Yes, we have turns in washing our clothes.

Mondays was my turn, Wednesday was Rachel's turn, Friday was Danny's turn and Saturdays was Tate's turn.

I grabbed my vanilla scented shampoo and massaged it through my purple hair, I did the same with my conditioner.

Once I finished with my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my head.

I stalked out of the bathroom and into my room where I pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and a white baggy top. I sat at my dressing table and took off the towel that was around my head and let my damp purple hair fall down my shoulder.

My brown roots were slightly starting to show, I probably should get my roots touched up. I threw the damp hair into a messy bunch at the top of my head before throwing on my glasses.

I grabbed my laptop and placed myself comfortably on my bed as I brought up the article I had been working on. I work as a journalist at Davis Industries. I had been working as an intern for almost a year now, it's pretty good pay if you asked me.

The article was due in on Friday, and I was almost done.

After I shut off my laptop, my phone vibrated, indicating that that I had a text message.

I grabbed my phone from the bed side table to see a text from Grant.

I still haven't changed his name.

My mouth twitched into a smile as I read the text message.

Goodnight Eleanor... Looking forward to seeing u tomorrow - G

I started typing back to him.

Night Grant, and I'll looking forward in seeing you too :D - E

I shut my phone off and placed it on charge before tucking into my soft bed and falling asleep instantly with a smile on my face.