Chapter 14

I stood up from my chair and walked out of the clear doors into the hallway where I walked towards the hot drink machine.

I ordered myself a tea and walked back to my cubical where I continued to write my article.

It had been almost a month since Grant got his drivers licence, ever since then he's been driving me to work.

Grant went off work early today so he could pick Hannah up from the airport.

Yes, the cheating Hannah.

She hasn't confirmed that she's cheating, but I have my suspicions.

I have spoken to her through Skype, all of us have. And let's just say I think she's a right bitch. Of course I ever told him that, I mean she's his girlfriend and all.

What made me angry was that everything Grant does for me makes me like him more and more.

I've fallen too deep to escape.

-

It was almost 7 now and I was still at work, waiting for Grant to pick me up. He had told me that we would be there in 5 minutes, that was almost an hour ago.

I quickly shot him a text.

Yeah 5 minutes my ass - E

I stood up from the curb and decided to walk home.

It was freezing cold as I didn't have a coat, or a cardigan as I thought I would be riding home in the warm comfort of a car.

I rubbed my bare arms as rain trickled down from the sky.

Great.

Just great.

The seconds the rain doubled. It was a nightmare waking home in heavy rain.

I shivered from head to toe as I walked up the steps of my house.

I unlocked the door to be greeted by the sound of laughing and chattering.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" Danny asked as I walked into the living room.

"What happened to me? Oh nothing, you know I was just waiting for my ride, who said they would be here in 5 minutes, but guess what that was what? 2 hours ago now and they never arrived. So I had to walk home, in the rain, with a skirt and a short with no sleeves" I explained staring at Grant the whole time.

"You texted me saying that you already had a ride" he said confusedly.

"No I didn't" I shook my head.

"Hannah told me that you called h-" I cut him off.

"Oh right Hannah told you, yeah she told you that when we haven't called or texted since I got her number" I huffed, still shivering.

Grant looked at Hannah with a confused expression.

"She did call me, just after your phone died" she stared at Grant innocently.

Innocent my ass.

"Eleanor.." Grant raised an eyebrow.

"Why the fuck are you listening to a bitch who's fucking cheating on you?" I yelled as I walked up the stairs.

I couldn't control my anger anymore.

I walked up the to my room and turned on my shower letting it warm up.

I hopped in as my shivering slowly came to a halt.

I hopped out of my shower and threw on some undergarments and my gym attire.

Black and white tribal print sweatpants, a black tight cropped top which came a few inches under my boobs. I threw on some socks and my black and white Nike Air Max 90s before throwing on a grey hoodie leaving it unzipped.

I took a seat at my dressing table and dried my hair before throwing it up in a messy bun. I applied some light concealer on my blemishes, a few swipes of mascara and some Chapstick.

I grabbed my bucket bag and threw in a towel, some deodorant and other essentials I needed for the gym.

My blood was still boiling from Hannah and Grant.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs only to be called by Tate.

"Eleanor, where are you going?" He asked from the living room doorway.

I had noticed Grant staring at me disappointment which only just made me more pissed, not at him, but at how he was choosing the girl who he assumes is cheating on his over his friend.

I glanced at Hannah to see her smirking at me which made me want to blow.

"Eleanor?" Tate waved his hand around my face.

"The gym" I was about to walk away when Rachel grabbed my arm.

"You're really that pissed? You called the girl telling her to tell Grant to not pick you up" Rachel raised and eyebrow at me.

That bitch has everyone believing her.

It took everything in me not to beat the face in right now and right here.

"Yes I'm fucking pissed, do I fucking look like I'm jumping around in happiness? And fuck you all for believing her over me, has she shown you some proof huh?" I asked before storming off.

Well I guess the overdramatic award goes to me.

I was just so pissed that everyone believed her over me, great friends huh?

I hopped into my car and clutched not the steering wheel so hand as I drove cursing Hannah over and over again.