Chapter 15

As I finished my warm up grabbed my bag looking for my boxing gloves. Great, I left them at home.

I waked over to where the gym kept their boxing gloves but there were none left.

Isn't life just great?

Guess I'll just go without gloves.

I punched the bag with great force imagining it to be Hannah.

I hands were getting sore, but I didn't care. I saw blood coming from my knuckles, but that was the least of my problems.

"Such a bitch" I growled punching the bag one last time making me scream in pain.

I held my left hand in pain.

I think I broke it.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the road to the a&e hospital, thank the Lord a&e was just a few blocks away from the gym.

"Hello, how may I help?" The middle aged lady asked from the counter.

"I think I broke my hand" I winced in pain.

"Alright honey, just one second" I breathed heavily in pain, I was still sweating from the gym and now even more from the pain.

The lady put her phone down and ordered me to go into the X-ray room.

"Could I have your name please?" The doctor's assistant asked me as the Doctor put a cast around my broken arm. Yup I broke it, in two different places.

"Eleanor Rose Allen" I spoke.

"Alright Eleanor, I would advise you not to go to the gym in a while, if you do, try not to move your hand around too much. And seeing as your knuckles are all bleeding, I assume you haven't been wearing boxing gloves am I right?" The doctor asked me pushing his glasses down.

"No doctor, I left them at how and the gym ran out" I explained.

"Well you should know that you should always wear boxing gloves, it's safer that way" he explained.

I nodded as he finished off with my cast. I pulled in my grey hoodie and walked out of the hospital, taking a short walk to my car.

I hopped into the car and sprayed myself with deodorant as I stunk of sweat.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag to see that it was it was 10 at night. I was just glad I had no work tomorrow.

I started the car and drove home, which was a challenge, but I made it.

I walked in through the door as all eyes fell on me.

"What?" I asked everyone.

"What happened to your arm?" Grant asked as everyone quickly looked away from me.

Weird.

"Broke it while boxing" I murmured as I took a seat beside Rachel who instantly stood up and walked away from me.

I looked at her confusedly.

"Hey Danny" I shot him a small smile.

He gave me a little smile and walked towards the kitchen.

What on Earth is going on?

"Tate what's going on?" I asked him.

He moved uncomfortably and stuffed before walking in the direction Rachel and Danny walked in.

I was utterly confused.

I glanced at Grant.

"Yeah uh, I'm going to go home now" he awkwardly walks away with Hannah and Michael trailing behind him.

What?

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to find Rachel, Danny and Tate whispering quietly amongst each other.

They stopped talking and stared at me as I walked in.

"Just getting water" I murmured and grabbed a glass of water before walking up the stairs feeling unwanted.

I haven't felt like this since secondary school.