Chapter 5.

1 hour later
Madison's POV
"So can I have your number?" Kian asked
"Sure let me see your phone."
He then handed me his phone. I put my phone number  in and put my contact as MADDIE IS COOL AF  , then I handed him is phone.
Then he started laughing so hard his face turned red.
" What?" I asked
"What you put your contact name as your not even cool." He said jokingly
"Bish I know I'm not cool I'm fricking awesome. " I said back
Then we both just started laughing
15 minutes later
" I think I'm going to start heading home." I said and started getting my close because I was wearing Kians.
"  What? Why? Am I that boring?" Kian asked
" Jenn and my Mom are probably worried because it's already 3:00 in the afternoon and I'm not back yet and you are definitely not boring. "
"Oh yeah. And you can just keep the clothes. Do you need a ride?" He asked
"Thanks and please."
"Ok let's go."
" Do you know how to get to my house?" I asked once we got in the car.
"Yeah."
A couple minutes later kian pulled up in my driveway.
As I was about to get out Kian pulled my arm.
" I'll pick you up around 5:30 tomorrow  , dress casual."
" okay and thanks for the ride Kian."
"Anytime."
And with that he left. I started walking into my house once I got in I was bombarded with questions from my mom and Jenn.
"One question at a time."
"WHAT HAPPENED!!" My mom and Jenn yelled in unison.
After explaining to them about everything from what time I woke up to as to why kian dropped me off.
My mom got up from the couch and said
" Don't get hurt because I heard about Kian Lawley."
I just nodded in response.
I walked upstairs to my room with Jenn following me I already knew what was going to happen she was going to yell at me.
" OMG YOU MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN HIS CLOTHES THE FANS ARE GOING TO THINK YOU GUYS DID THE DIRTY, YOU ARE GOING TO GET HATE , YOU ARE GOING TO GET HURT BY THE HATE AND YOU MIGHT EVEN GET HURT BY KIAN!!!!"
She yelled.
"I'm not."
"Yeah that's what you are saying now!"
" Why do you think me and kian did the dirty?" I asked
"I don't I believe you but the fans are so quick to judge, Maddison. I'm sorry for yelling at you I just would hate to see you upset."
" I know but let's go to the mall because I need something to wear for kian and I s date."
"Okay let me get changed."
I got changed in to some black leggings a white mussel shirt with an oversized cardigan. My makeup involved winged eyeliner, curled eyelashes , mascara and Chapstick.
Jenn came into my room wearing a tye-dye tank top some Jean pants and a black flannel around her waist. Her makeup involved a LITTLE foundation ,a little eyeliner and mascara.
Now we are getting off the car because we are at the mall. Once we entered the mall Jenn asked " What store first?"
"How about Cotton On?"
"Sure. "
When we got there I looked at the shirts. I saw one that said "YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE" I ended up getting that , a burgundy tank top, some nike sweat pants, and sum sunglasses.
Jenn got a shirt that said "pizza" , blue shorts, a bracelet that is black , and a tank top with donuts all over.
Next we went to Forever 21.
I got some high waisted jeans, a white crop top , black crop top, high waisted shorts, and a white dress that went up to my mid thigh the dress was really simple, and I also got a black pair of black knee high socks.
Jenn got a jean overalls , a jean jacket, and a black minni skirt.
"Let's go to the food court because I'm so freakin hungry. " Jenn said
"Same."
Jenn and I ended up getting a subway sandwich. Jenn got an iced coffee and I got a strawberry frappé with extra whoop cream from Starbucks. Once we were done eating we went to foot locker because Jenn and I wanted to see if they had anything we like.
"Jenn look at these." I said handing her some Galaxy vans.
"OMG I need these. "
I ended up get some black Nikes with white in the bottom and some black biker type boots. Jenn got the galaxy vans, a pair of white vans, and a pair of Burgundy Toms.
"Do you think I went a little over board on the shoes?" Jenn giggled
"Noooo not at all!" I said sarcastically.
As we where walking we heard what sounded like a group of girls scream
" OMG AHHHHHH JENN AND MADDISON OMG JENN!!!!!!"
We turned around and Jenn took a lot of pictures with them.
" what are you doing come get in the picture." One of the girls said to me.
"Really?"
"YASSSSSSS !!" All the girls including Jenn screamed.
After we took pictures the girls and Jenn had a little conversation
"Umm hi M-ad-iso-n ca-n iii get a picture with yo-u?" A girl about 8 stuttered.
"Yeah of course don't be scared I don't bite...... That hard." I said making the girl laugh.
After we where done I asked
"What's your name?"
" Grace Rivera. "
"That's a Beautiful name for a Beautiful little girl. " I replied
"Thank you" Grace said
"Well I have to get back to my parents but I will see you when we meet again. " she said
"Don't leave me without a hug. " I said giving her a BIG hug.
With that she left.
A little bit later Jenn and I went home.
A bout two hours later I got up from the couch my mom Jenn and I were cuddling on and said goodnight because it was already 12:43.
I got upstairs to my room took off my makeup changed into some comfortable clothes to sleep in. It took me a while to fall asleep because I was thinking if I made the right decision to go on the date with Kian because this morning he was kinda rude. I don't want to start dating then him take is anger out on me by yelling at me.
Soon after I fell asleep.

🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸
I will try to update as soon as possible
Bye stay blessed 🙌🌷👑 vote comment and follow