Chapter 6.

Today is Sunday and also the day I go on a date with Kian. After about 15 minutes of being on my phone laying on the bed I hopped up and got in the shower. As I was rinsing the conditioner out of my hair I heard the door creak and Jenn saying
"You're mom said if you want pancakes and eggs?"
"Sure."
"Oh and umm ugh can you do my makeup like really nice?" Jenn asked.
That made me stop what I was doing because Jenn HATES and I mean HATES wearing makeup.
"Sure. Can I ask why?"
"I'll tell you when you get out."
"Ok,bae"
I then heard Jenn laughing then close the door.
I continued my shower.  About five minutes later I got out with a towel wrapped around my hair and another wrapped around my body. I went into my room and just put on a crop top and some nike shorts.  I then headed down stairs to see Jenn and my mom eating pancakes, eggs, and some fruit.
"Good Morning guys."  I said while serving myself some food.
"Hey.  Why are you so happy?" My mom asked.
"Because she has a date with Ugly Ass   Lawley. " Jenn said
"What a delightful name." My mom said sarcastically.
"His name is Kian Robert Lawley." I corrected Jenn. 
"Anyways can you start my makeup?" Jenn asked
"Yes ,My Love." I answered making Jenn and I laugh.

1 hour later.
Jenn wanted to pick an outfit first so we ended up coming to the freakin mall. Jenn Is currently trying on something in the dressing room. She wouldn't tell me what it's for or what she is trying on
Minutes later Jenn came out.
"OMG JENNY YOU LOOK SO SEXY!!!!" I yelled.
The workers just laughed
"Shhh BISH stfu we is in da store still." Jenn said making me giggle.
She was wearing a MARVELOUS dress it was a dark red with lace wrapped around the waist kinda in a shape of a heart showing off her stomach. The dress hugged her curves perfectly. It was split from her mid thigh show her right leg. (A/N I'm so bad at describing!)
She also had on some black glossy high heels. Her whole outfit was just GOALS. She ended up getting that we we are now on our way home.
Home
"So how do you want your makeup?" I asked her while she was sitting at my makeup station.
"I don't know. Something that matches my dress."
"Okay I got you." I said.
I ended up doing a black smokey eye, red matte lips, winged eyeliner, foundation, and contouring.
"So how do you like it?" I asked handing her a mirror.
"It's amazing, Madison."
"Thank you. Wait one second. " I said while looking through my closet to find a black clutch. I then started looking for my necklace that had a dimond in a shape of a rose.
"This is for you."
"OMG thank you so much, for everything. " she said
"No problem. "
"So what is all this for." I asked Jenn
"Okay so I'm going out on a date with Sam!" She said happily
"Omg I'm so happy for you. You guys would look so cute together."
"I know right. " she said
I then started laughing.
"Ok well I have to get ready for MY date have but not to much. " I said smirking.
"Same too you hunny." She replied laughing.
I then started getting ready. I first did my makeup then I chose my outfit
A/N outfit on top including makeup.
I also grabbed my penny board and 20 dollars just in case.
Madison's moms POV skip to 5:20 pm.
I was watching television when there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it.
"Hi you must be Mrs.Irwin, I'm Kian, Kian Lawley." He said
"Well hi kian come in." I said getting out of the way so he can enter my home.
He then followed me to the couch.
I then began telling him almost all of  Maddison's embarrassing child hood stories.
He then began laughing so hard his face turned a little red.
Madison's POV
"Oh My gosh that is so funny!" I her kian say as I walk down the stairs
"Oh NOOO what did you tell him mom??" I say trying to keep my cool.
"Oh nothing just telling a lot about your childhood." Kian said while laughing.
"Anyways you look beautiful."  He said. 
"Aww thank you. You don't look to shabby yourself."
I said heading to the door.
" Okay well you kids have fun." My mom said.
"Oh umm do you have a penny board?" Kian asked before we went outside.
"Yeah let me go get it."
He just nodded.
Kians POV
I was sitting on the couch while Mrs. Irwin sat down on the seat beside me.  It was sarta awkward because in the corner of my eye I could see her looking at me.
"Okay I'm back." Madison said
"Okay let's go." I said standing up.
"Bye Mrs. Irwin." I added
"Bye momma." Madison said.
"Bye guys. " her mom said back to us both. 
"Let's go to McDonalds." I said
"Omg I love McDonald's BISH!" She said making us both laugh. We both got on our penny boards about ten minutes later we where still on our penny boards and i tripped over a rock and fell on the ground hitting my head and getting a scrape on my elbow in the process.
"OH MY LORD!! ARE YOU OKAY KIAN SHOULD I CALL 911?!?!?" Maddie said loudly and scared.
I just started laughing at my own stupidity couple minutes later she joined in.
"You fucking SAVAGE!" She screamed the last part.
The we started laughing again.
"OMG I think I just shit my pants." She said whispering the last part
"Are serious?"
"Yes Kian what do I do?" She asked
"Here take my flannel." I said handing her my flannel
She just started laughing so hard that she was laying on the grass beside us
"I'm Ju-st ki-dd-ing." She said in between laughs.
"Ok." I said laughing
"Let's get going babe." She said playfully.
The we went to McDonald's and ate." We then went to watch a movie called 'Straight Out Of Compton' (A/N I don't know if that's how you spell it)
It was An AMAZING movie.
"So did you have fun with the sexiest guy in the world aka me?" I asked her
"Yes so much fun." She said playing along.
We where now infront of her house door.
" I had so much fun today." She said
"I did to.Maybe we can do it again sometime soon?" I asked
She just nodded and hugged me. I hugged back obviously. On my way home I was just thinking about someone.
Once I entered my home my sister and mom came rushing down stairs to ask me questions.
I ended up telling them everything.
"And he eyes her laugh her voice her-her EVERYTHING."I said not realizing I said that out loud.
"Oh my Kian that is so ugh like sweet." My sister said
My mom just looked at me happy and shocked then said
"Iam happy for you Kiki."
I just got up and went to my room halfway upstairs I said good night and the said it back.
I was now taking off my clothes leaving only my boxers on and getting into bed thinking about my feelings about Madison.
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
I hope you guys like this chapter don't forget to share your comments ,follow, and vote. As always stay blessed 😇😍🍃🌾