Chapter 7.

Still Kians POV
It's currently 6:30 am because I don't want to be late to school because today we are having a project they are not telling us what it is but it sounds interesting. Only the 11th and 12th graders get to do it so yeah. I started humming to Aftertaste by Shawn Mandes while i was looking for my white t-shirt and some gray sweats.with some nike running shoes.
"Kian,Izzi hurry up!" My mom yelled just as I finished brushing my teeth and doing my hair.
"Gooooooodmorning." I said dragging out the o
"Hey." Izzi said as she was eating some fruit. 
"Okay bye love you guys." Izzi said while walking out the door.
About five minutes later I'm walking out the door.
"Wait Kian, you almost forgot you phone, My love." My mom said handing me my phone and getting on her tip-toes to kiss my forehead.
"Ok bye mom love you and thanks." She just nodded her head
AT SCHOOL ALREADY
"Ok class have a seat I'm going to be assigning your partners for our project." The teacher said as I walked in to my first period which was health.
"Ok so Bryan,Crhistene
Isaac,Lily. ...." And he went on but I only cared about who was going to be my partner.
"Wilson,Selena
And lastly Kian and Madison." I felt a sudden weight lift of my shoulder when I found out who my partner was.
"Ok go sit with your partner." Our teacher said. I start making my way to Maddie.
"Good morning,baby girl" I said while do the crab face. Making her laugh.
"Good morning, hunny" she said attempting to sound like an old lady. While we were laughing the teacher started talking.
"Okay so the project is you and your partner will have to take care of a baby doll that cries,poops,urinates,and well everything a real baby needs. Any questions or comments?"
"I thought this was supposed to be fun." I said making everyone laugh the teacher just rolled his eyes
"How long will we have the baby?" Lily asked
"A month and a half so this is a very BIG part of your grade." He answered a chorus of groans went around the room.
"Will we have to purchase anything?" Maddie asked
"Yes everything a real baby would need I will give you a list on paper of thing you will need." He answered
Towards the end of class he started handing out the babies Maddie and I were so amazed how realistic they looked. We had got a girl. Maddie spent All the time we could together and the day went on.
Maddison's POV
"Im kinda nervous about this baby project thing." I said to Kian while we were walking home.
"Why?"
"It's going to be a lot of money we might even argue." I said
"Don't worry ok. I'll pay for the stuff."
"That's not fair to you I we we will go half and half." I said
"Are you sure?" He asked. I just nodded.
"Let's go to McDonald's." He said
After we were done eating we were walking to my house when Sam, Kians best friend came up to Kian and asked
"Can I talk to you.....in private." Kian nodded and followed him to where I can see them but I can't here them.
I could tell they were both really mad because SAMs face was turning red. And Kian was clenching his jaw so tight I was afraid it might break. Then I heard Kian yell
"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" I have never seen him so mad. He then went right past me and storming to his house.
I then started looking for Sam.  Once I found him I asked what happened.  He responded with
"It's not my place to tell you. Don't ask Kian with he will tell you when he is ready."
"You're not upset with what Kian called you?" I asked Sam.
"Well, I would be the same way."
I just said oh.
"Anyways do you want me to walk you home it's getting dark already.
I just nodded my head.
Once we were infront of my door step I hugged Sam good bye and he also handed me the baby doll since he was carrying it.
I walked in to the kitchen grabbed some chips and a water bottle and went to Jenns room.
"Hey girly." She said to me
"Hey so are yo excited about the baby project?" I asked her  
"Well Maddie, I got split into a different group and the group I got was to travel to many different places." She said
"Oh."
"Yeah it should be fun though I get to go to places like Honilulu , Hawaii and Paris France." She said
"That is really excited when are you leaving and how long are you going to be away for?" I asked
"Well I'm leaving in 4 days and I come back in about 3 months."
I just nodded my head.
We talked for a little longer I ended up telling her about the whole Kian and Sam thing.
I later went to my room. Right when I was falling asleep the fucking baby doll started crying. It would NOT. Stop after about two hours I decided to call Kian. I called six times no answer. While the baby was still crying I checked his social media to see if he was up or something. On snap chat he had a picture of cigarettes and other stuff.
And another one of him obviously drunk and high with one of his friends JC and another guy I have never seen in my life. I was beyond mad it's fucking Monday who parties on Monday. And because we were supposed to do this together a little bit after my mom helped me. I ended up falling asleep at 3:30 am. Before I actually fell asleep I thought about my actual feelings towards Kian.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
I finally updated 😂😂 anyways follow,vote,and comment.
           Stay
                 Blessed,
                            Desi F.🌌🌠🌹