Chapter 15.

Still Kians POV
"Kian wake up we need to go to school." Maddie said to me. 
"Ughhhh whyyyy?" I moaned. 
"Because we need an education." She respond.
"Fine then."I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and stuff while Maddie was changing into her clothes.
I walked out once Maddie told me it was okay to.
She then walked into the restroom while I changed. I was wearing a blue shirt and some black pants ripped at the knees. Maddies outfit is on top.
"Ok I'm ready." She said walking out of the restroom.
"Hey I could have been naked. I never told you to come out." I said. She just shrugged her shoulders.
We walked downstairs and saw Calum.
"Wow already moving on from Jenn?" He said to me. 
"Me and Jenn are just friends and so are Maddie and I." I responded.
"I feel uncomfortable let's go." Maddie whispered to me.
With that we walked out to my car.
When we were about five minutes away from school Maddie said
"Pull over. "
"What? Why?"
"Because I don't want to be told rude things when we walk into school by you and your friends." She said.
"No Maddie I'm not going to do that I promise." I said holding out my pinky
"Ok." She said.
We got to school.
After home room
I went to Maddie's home room and from there we went to first period.
"So since a lot of students went on the school trip we are not going to be doing anything but the baby project."
"Any questions?" He added. 
Then Maddie raised her hand.
"Can I use the restroom?"
"Of course." With that she ran to the restroom.
"May I use the bathroom,Sir?" I asked.
"Yes,Kian no funny business."
I ran after Maddie.
I walked into the girls restroom and heard someone throwing up.
"Maddie what's wrong?" I asked once I realized it was her.
She was about to respond but threw up again. So I pulled her hair out of her face. Once she was done she said.
"What if I'm pregnant? Oh no no ohhhhhh no." She said while crying. I was about to ask why but then I remembered her and Calum.
"Let's go home." I said.
"Start walking to the car I'll go get your stuff." I said handing her my car keys.
"Ok." 
I speed walked to the class room we were in.
"Maddie needs to go home. She is sick." I said to the teacher.
"Why do you need to go?"
"Because no one is home to care for her." I responded.
"Ok go , Lawley. Do not get caught." He whispered.
I ran to my car and saw Madison in there with the car started already. Once I got in the car I asked if she wanted to go Wallgreens
( Wallgreens is like a store with everything in it)
She said yeah. Once we got there she asked
"Can you get off and get the pregnancy test? I have the money right here. "
"It's okay I got it."
"Are you sure?" I nodded my head
When I was paying the lady gave me a weird look.
"Why do you need a pregnancy test? You are like 13."
"Well that is none of your business but if you must know I think I'm pregnant."
When I left I bursted out laughing. Her face when I said I think I'm pregnant was hilarious.
"Why are you laughing?" Maddie asked me. I told her what happened and she started laughing.
"Kian what if I'm pregnant?" She said to me.
"I will stay with you if Calum won't man up and be a father."
"Put yourself in his shoes he might be a. Dad at a really young age." She said.
"He knew what he was getting himself into when he had unprotected sex." I felt like a fucking dad saying this.
"We both did. " she said.
Finally we were at my house.
"Can I take the test here?"
"Yeah go ahead you know where the restrooms at."
|~Madison's POV~|
I'm so nervous this little stick determines my entire future. If I'm pregnant I can't finish school. And live a normal teenage life. I just feel like afhudyjhhbghuofto. I peed on the stick and the directions say to wait ten minutes for the results. It's been five minutes and I'm so nervous I'm sweating.
*beep*beep*
It's time.
"Kian." I called his name.
"Yes." He said walking into the restroom.
"I want you to be here." I said to him.
"Ok."
"5,4,3,2" I started counting down when I got to one I flipped the stick over.
"Oh my god no." I started sobbing.
"It's okay, it's okay, I promise." Kian said over and over again.
"We have to go to the doctor." He said
He picked me up and layed me on his bed. He came back with Oreos, milk, and my phone.
"I made the  appointment." He said
"Thank you."
"So if you really are pregnant what are you going to do?" He asked
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Like are you going to get an abortion or adopt it." He said which got me mad.
"No why the fuck would I wilingly kill a fucking baby are you dumb? I'm not going to give up the baby for adoption it's my responsibility now. And this 'it' is a baby." I said he looked suprised by my words.
"I just thought because school is so important you. I'm sorry." He said then started walking away.
"Kian. I'm sorry this just is really stressing me out." I said to him.
"It's okay I would say I understand but I have never been pregnant." He said making us both smile.
"I will leave you alone here is the remote is right here." He said handing me the remote and some clothes. After I was done changing He was about to start walking down stairs until I asked
"Umm,can you just hold me?"
"Sure." he said with a little grin.
So we layed there. Him hugging me while lightly rubbing my stomach. Giving me the chills. After a while I dozed off to sleep.

^<*>^<*>^<*>^<*>^<*>^<*>^
I updated finally. PLEASE vote,comment,and follow. And if you have not see my last a/n read it.  In order for me to vote frequently on your books please try to do the same for me. Thank you.
Stay
   Blessed
        Desi F. 😈😇😍👻