Chapter 14.

(A/N pic on top is Kian when him and Maddie talk)
Madison's POV
"I'm in love with you and all your little things. " I hummed walking out of school. I stayed after school because I was reading a book called 'You and I' it is such a good book. I also finished my homework. The Teachers have been really stressed because 10 of the teachers left to take care of the students that went on the school trip Jenn went on. So since I have access to the teachers lounge I decorated it and put little snacks,candy, and some drinks. I was about to cross the street to Sam's house when I remembered that he left as well.  I was almost home when I got a text from Kian saying that we need to talk. So I called him.                      
   *PHONE CALL WITH KIAN*
Hey where do you want to meet up? I asked.
My house and could you leave your attitude at the front door before you walk in he responded.
Haha very funny I said sarcastically.
See you there I added
       *PHONE CALL ENDED*
I'm now on my way to Kians house.this conversation could go okay or HORRIBLEY BAD.
Kians POV
I'm not going to lie I'm kinda scared. I was sitting down on my couch playing with my fingers until I heard her knock.
"Hey." I said
"Hey."
"Have a seat." I said motioning to the couch. She sat down then I asked
"Would you like something to drink?"
"Kian cut it out. Just yell at me already." She said. 
"Why would I yell at you?" I asked
"Because you are mad at me.  " she said making me shake my head.
"I'm not mad I'm just disappointed."
"That's the part I don't understand why are you disappointed in me?" She asked. 
"Because I thought we could be something."
"Yeah but we are not anything." She said. Then continued seconds later.
"I'm my own person I can sleep with whoever I want do whatever I want -" I cut her off by saying
"But I'm not telling you what to do.  "
She went on saying hurtful things to me.  After a while I got tired of it and well yelled
"WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME IM SUPPOSED TO BE HURTING YOU?!?!"
"Kian-"
"No stop just stop." I said. "Give me five minutes." I added.  She just nodded and made her way to the bathroom I guess. After a couple of minutes I called her name out.
"Why did you have sex with Calum? I just really want to know. " I asked.
"Because I thought he was the one."
"Don't fucking bullshit me Madison. " I said.
"I'm not." She said
"I have known you for a couple weeks and I already know you are a bad lier so tell me the truth." I said.
"Fine I was just really stressed and in the mood so yeah."
"Wait was this your first time?" I asked.
"Please don't get mad but he was." 
"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!" I yelled.
"Kian wait please. I have to tell you something." She said
"What do you have to tell me." 
"Kian I have a littttttleeee crush and I need help."
"What the fuck are you saying we just got done arguing about my feelings towards you and you are saying this."
"I was trying to be romantic but I have a crush on you."
" umm no one says 'crush' I high school." I said. "And I have a little crush on you. How about we start this friend ship clean so no love or crushes just friends then we make our way to a real relationship. How does that sound?"
"It sound great."
" Ok so right now let's buy the baby doll some clothes and the other stuff on that list."
"The list is at my house."
"I know lets go get it."
"Here hold the baby doll on your lap or something." I said once we got her list and we're off to the mall. I was about to turn on the lane beside me when a police officer that was behind me pulled me over.
"Hello Sir, is there a problem?" I asked in a serious tone. 
"It looks like you don't have your child in a car seat.  So I have to give you a ticket. "
"Oh it's just a doll for school." I said showing him. 
"Wow it looks so realistic.  Sorry for wasting your time have a good day." 
"You too." I said back.
"That was so scary. Oh my god what if it goes on my school record." Maddie said.
"Don't worry baby girl." I said while watching a blush creep up her cheek.  I love how I just say words to her and she blushes it's so cute.
We are now at the mall. 
"What store first?" She asked
"It's up to you."
"Ok let's go to baby gap."
We got a sweatshirt that is pink and its says GAP it's cute I guess. We got two pairs of shoes. One pair has little painted flowers the base color is gray. The other one is like full of gold glitter. I picked those. We are going to another store called zumiez. I heard they have cute rocker type clothes. We ended getting some black jean shorts. We also went to a random baby store we got some cool ass shirts.  The one I chose said Netflix and chill? Maddie chose one that said WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?  
After a while of shopping for the baby and Maddie. ITS MY TURN. :))
I just got some black shirts. I got a shirt with a picture of Huntington Beach. I also got some beige shorts up to my bottom knee. I got some black and white basketball ball shorts. I got some gray sweatpants.
"Want to get some froyo?" I asked Maddie.
"Yesss." She said
Once we both got our froyo we started talking.
"So where is your Dad." I asked Maddie.
"Oh he is in the war."
"Oh how long has he been there?" I asked looking at her mess around with her hands.
"8 years.  I have not seen him for 8 years. The last time I saw him I was 9 years old." She said I could tell she was about to start crying.
"Don't cry. If it makes you feel better I will protect you no matter what. Pinky promise." I said holding out my pinky which she put her pinky out to me as well and we promised.
"When will he come back?" I asked.
"In February." I just nodded.
"Come on I'm tired." I said.
She was holding the baby in her lap.
"Do you want me to drop you off at your house are go back to my house ?" I asked Maddie.
"Just take me home I have to do a lot of homework and study." She said.
"Oh just let me get something from my house." I said. Ok she had replied.
I walked into my house got my back pack some clothes and pajamas. And the babies bottles.
"What is all this?" Maddie said pointing to my stuff.
"I'm sleeping over at your house and you are going to help me study." I said
"So you really want to study?" She said unsure.
"To be honest no I just want to spend more time with you." I said. 
"Awwwww." She said
<>4 hours later<>
It's now 3:45 A.M me and Maddie are getting ready to go to bed.  I was putting a blanket on the floor for me to sleep but then she said
"Are you crazy get on the bed."
"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked her.
"With you."  She said in a duh voice.
After about 15 minutes when I was sure she was asleep I whispered I love you but two seconds later she said it back.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Vote,Comment,Follow.
    Stay
        Blessed
                 Desi F. 🍓🎀💜💟