Chapter 17.

Still Kians POV
So today is thanksgiving. It's been one week since my grandmas death. We already had her funeral. Madison I trying her best to help me. Well it's been vise-versa.  But I asked her if she wanted to come here for a little bit so she can meet my family. She said she didn't want to because she thought they were going to hate her. After talking to her about it she agreed. The plan is for her to stay at her house eat then come over here for a bit.
"KIAN!" My mom call me from downstairs.
"Yes." I said once I was there.
"Can you get me those plates."
"What momma is using the nice plates." I said getting her crystal plates. And by nice plates I mean the plates she uses twice a year, for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
"You know it." She said. We both started laughing.
"Where is Izzi?" I asked
"Getting ready." She answered.
"What time are Tab,Rio, And Coke getting here?" I asked.
"I don-" she was about to say but got cut off by the door bell ringing.
"Hello." I said to my my Aunt, Mary her kids and husband.
"Hey Kian." She said and hugged me.
She said hi to Izzi then started helping my mom.
"Kian start getting ready." My mom told me.
"Its barley 11:00."
"But you need to help cook and set up." She said. 
"Ughh cook? Ok be back. " I responded.
I took a shower and all that stuff.
I decided to wear a flower crown with sunflowers on it. A black shirt and some black pants.
"I walked downstairs and saw my other aunt, Jane her kids and husband.
Then my uncle Jerry and his daughter, Emily she was the only one that was my age.
"Kian take the turkey out of the oven." My mom told me.  I got the little pad thingies so I wouldn't burn myself and it DIDN'T work.
"Owww fucking shit! Dumb ass fuckin turkey I will fucking rip you." I said.
"Kian, language." My mom scolded.
"It fu-" I can't myself off then said.
"It hurt. "
I took out the ugly damn turkey.
"Go answer the door. " Aunt,Jane told me.
"Hey." Cole told me then hugged me then rio. They said hi to everyone. Then Tab came and started softly crying while hugging me.
"Why are you crying?" Asked her.
"Because I missed you" she said.
"I just saw you two days ago." I said.
"Yeah SAW we didn't get to talk or anything." She said after we helped and once everyone was here we sat down did a prayer and ate. It was so good.
Madison's POV
I'm so nervous we just finished eating. Now everyone is talking. I guess I'm should be leaving now. I'm wearing a black crop top white high waisted shorts converse and a flannel.
Outfit on top
"By mom I'm leaving." I said to her
"Bye have fun." 
I got in the car and drove to Kians house. Once I got there was about ten cars parked. So I had to park a couple houses down. I rang the doorbell.
Then his mom answered the door.
"Oh hello." She said giving me a hug I hugged her back uhh this is so awkward.
"Hi I came to see Kian." He is over here." She brought me outside where I saw atleast twenty five people.
Kian was in the of the porch talking to a guy. No one noticed me best thing ever.
"Boo!" I yelled which scared Kian.
"Oh my god you scared me. " Kian said putting his hand over his heart.  Then he hugged me.
"So who is your friend?" The guys asked Kian.
"This is Madison. Madison this is my cousin Steven." We shook hand.
"Do want something to drink?" Kian asked me.
"Yeah some water would be nice." He nodded and went to go get my water. Which left me with Steven. 
"So how did you to meet?" He asked me.
"At a party." I said
"Cool. Can I have your number?"
"Um."
"She is my girlfriend." Kian said saving me. Then he kissed me. He kissed me. Like kiss on the freaking lips it felt like everything inside me exploded.
After everyone left.
Me and Kian are in his room. Kian closed the door and started kissing me. He then went to my neck. And went lower. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down.
DIRTY DO NOT READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
HE then started to kiss my inner thighs.
"Kian." I quietly moaned.
He put a finger in then another and started pumping faster every time.
"Kian I need you."
"Shhhh." He shushed me.
"He took off his clothes then entered me and went faster.
"Kian harder." 
He went harder and deeper. It felt so good. Once we both cummed I went on my knees and started pumping his dick.
"Uhh Madison."
"Shh" I mocked him.
I then took it in my mouth and started sucking. Then he cummed again.
DIRTYNESS ENDED
Then we fell asleep.
:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;;:;;:;;;;;;;;:::::::;:;::;::;:;:;::;;::
I'm cringing at how bad that smut was. Wow. What is one thing you are thankful for?
    Stay
       Blessed
        Desi F. 🌌😎