Chapter 21.

1 year later

So i guess its time to catch up its been a year since the last time me and kian spoke. We decided to stop talking for good. I ended up graduating and getting into a good university but its really far from home in New York. And im living in a dorm with my room mate Lily. She is such a party animal. I also decided to only go to parties only once in a while. I dont have a boyfriend or plan on having one but if some one comes around then ill make some adjustments. Kian on the other hand is dating a beautiful girl named Julia Kelly. He is in a couple of movies. He didnt graduate but he made it out of 12th grade so thats good i guess.
The last time we talked it went a little something like this.
RECAP
"I just dont understand why you did that." he said as we were talking for about 15 minutes at the park.
"Im telling you it was the alcohol. I hadn't ever drank and i guess i drank to much for my body to remember. I dont even remember anything." i said.
"Yes you have you would get drunk basically all weekend." he says.
"I know... But where were you during the party?" i asked.
"Watching you."
"Then why didnt you stop me do you know how many people jave called me a slut because of that night?" i said while shaking my head.
"Well thats not my problem. "
"Kian, what next?"
"You give me the promise ring back and we just stop talking." he says and i was suprised.
"Oh um okay." i say while taking off the ring while trying not to cry.
"Bye Kian."
"Bye Madison." he says then he hugs me.
"And just so you know i loved you i really did and i changed myself because i wanted to be with you forever and i wanted you to be happy. ." he says and walks away gets in his car and drives away.
And i burst into tears. After a while i walked home and that was it. I ruined my first love.
END OF RECAP
Kian was in fact my first love. From the little time we were together for we went through hell and back. He stood by my side through it all. And i let him go. I didnt fight for him to stay. I think i didnt because it was the right choice but if it was the right choice why do i still miss him?
As i was just laying in bed i decided to go on Twitter. Kian tweeted a picture of him and Julia. He looks good. And so does she. Fuck she looks way better then me. How could i even compete? Right. Im not gonna try.
"Hey." lily says while walking tobher side of the dorm.
"Hey. Whats up?" i ask
"Ehh nothing. Except IM GOING TO CALIFORNIA TO MEET KIAN AND JC!! Remember those you tubers i always talk about?" she says. Oh i forgot to mention Lily is in love with Kian and Jc which make my life just great.
"Thats cool when are you leaving?" i ask.
"Your coming too i already bought the ticket for you to meet them and since it almost spring break well leave the night it starts."
"Oh." i say.
"How are you not excited?" she asks.
"I am." i say while laughing.
"You have to buy your plane ticket home tho." she says and i nod my head. Fuck what am i gonna do?
"Im gonna go to the store do you need anything?" i ask lily.
"No its fine." she says and goes on her laptop.
"Okay see you later." i say and leave to the parking garage. Im in love with my car. Its a range rover. (Like kians old car) its so nice but point less because its better to take the train which i usually do. I decided to go to the park instead. I need time to think. Being trapped in a small room with another girls isnt always fun. We both have a short temper so i usually come to the park to just think ya know have my alone time. It sucks being so far from home. I feel like i have no one to talk to i have literally 5 friends including Lily. But its all good i like to keep my circle of friends small.
"Madison?" i hear some one call i look around and see that it was Calum calling me.
"We haven't talked in a while." he said while trying to hug me but i moved.
"Huh i wonder why." i said while rolling my eyes.
"I wanna be friends again." he says to me.
"Well i dont wanna be your friend." i said.
"Do you wanna be my girl friend then?" he asks
"I cant tell if you are being serious right now. I dont want to have anything to do with you."
"Why i didnt do anything to you." "you got me pregnant and you werent there for me. " i say.
"I didnt really care." he said.
"Exactly. You messed kian and I's relationship."
"No you did that." he says. Which is true. Fuck.
"Just leave me alone." i say and he got closer to me.
"Kiss me." he says
"What? No." i say.
"Do it there are four paparazzis taking pictures of us once the pictures go public Ken will see maybe he will get jealous." he says.
"His name is Kian and no weve been broken up for a year and he already has a girl friend." i say.
"Well...im always here if you ever need some one to talk to. You cant just let go 12 years of a friend ship." he says then hugs me. And if im being honest it felt good to be hugged by a guy.
"Calum i forgive you." i say as we are still hugging."
"Yay!" he says
"Wanna get frozen yogurt."
"Okay." i say and as we walking Calum started holding my hand.
"Just as friends." he said with a smile.
After ten minutes we got frozen yogurt and sat down in the little yougurt shop.
"So why are you in New York?" i ask
"The boys and i have a four week break so i decided to visit you."
"Where are the boys?"
"They stayed in LA to hang out with a group of boys im pretty sure you know them its o2l." he said.
"Oh yeah it was a Youtube channel" i say remembering Kian.
Then we continued talking and i got a face time call from ashton.
"Should i answer it?" i ask while looking at Calum.
"Sure." he says and i answer it.
"Look who is here." ashton says and flips the camera to the last people i want to see Kian and Julia sitting on his lap.
Then Kian looked at the phone and was about to start talking but i hung up. That was a close one.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Hi i know i skipped a year "in this book" but i feel like it would be different because i felt like what i was writing was kinda boring. Anyways can you guys go vote on my other fanfic i update alot on there (kian and jc fanfic but it isnt JIAN) please vote and comment on this book too.
Stay
Blessed
Desi F. 👑💖✌