Chapter 10.

KIANS POV
It's four days since the argument me and Maddie had. I'm walking up to her house to give her a dozen roses. I also had some chocolates and I was going to apologize. But then I saw a group of boys Jenn and Maddie. I heard one of them say
"Well did you guys at least use protection?"  I was hella confused because he was looking at Maddie and another guy.  Wait he is looking at MADDIE. Oh. My. God.
Her face and the guys faces almost automatically turned pale. I was no beyond mad. I had finally figured out my feelings. I walked right to the door opened it. And speed walked to the kitchen where they were at. Roses and chocolates still in my hand. Once I got there all eyes were on me. 
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I yelled.
"What?" Maddie replied
"Why would you do that to me?" I asked  while tear came out of my eye.
She just looked at me with a questioning look.
"Had sex with him. We literally broke up four days ago. In those four days and the whole time I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT FUCKING ANY GIRL!!" I yelled the last part
"Since when were we dating?"
"I thought we could have been something." I whispered full on sobbing.
"Well we are not. Okay so calm down." She said quite harshly. 
"FUCK YOU!?!?" I yelled throwing the stuff on the table.
I ran out. Still crying. I ended up at a tree house me and Jenn built before my "popularity" started. We used to be best friends.
"Hey." Jenn said. I jumped a little because I wasn't expecting her to come. I just gave her a faint smile.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"I don't know. It was like in my mind she was the only thing I wanted. But in her mind she just wanted me out of her life." I said crying again.
"Kian, you know what I call that? Love."
"But how can I love her I don't even know her that well." I said
"Kian when you meet the one you know it."
"How do you know?" I asked
"Let me tell you a story, there is a boy that I met when I was really young. I remember when I laid my eyes on him he was the one. But he started changing into someone both me and him know isn't him.  I still love him.  I can't have him though because it would ruin everything. He isn't in to me." She said almost crying.
"How do you know?" I asked. 
"It's obvious." I just nodded my head
"Tell him." I said
"What no I can't. " she said
"Yes you can. Come on I will go with you." I said starting to standing up.
"Ok but sit down."
I sat back down.
"Ok  I love you. I'm sorry" she said crying.
"Jenn,I have loved you since we were thirteen long before we both thought the same thing." I said leaning in as she was leaning in as well. Then we kissed it was nothing like Maddie with her I felt fireworks. With Jen I felt explosions.
After a while if us just sitting there we decided to keep this all our secret.
Madison's POV
I was slowly walking up the stares with the roses and chocolate. Fuck I messed up.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Dont hate me 😂😂
                   Stay
                      Blessed
                                 Love,
                                      Desi F. 😇👾