Chapter 18.

I woke up the next morning sore. I was just laying down next to know Kian when I got a sharp pain in my stomach. No not like period cramps like I'm going to fucking die pains. So I got up and went to the restroom. When I sat down to pee blood came out. I know it not my period because I already got it this month. When I cleaned myself up I got up to walk back to bed when I got another pain. Which made me fall over Kians shoe making a loud noise.
"Are you okay?" Kian asked getting out of bed.
"No take me to the emergency room."
I answered. I know something is wrong I have never gotten these pains before.
"What? Ok wait." Kian put on his shoes and carried me down stairs.
"MOM!" Kian yelled in a panicky tone.
"What happened?" She asked looking at me to Kian. 
"I don't know I'm taking her to the ER can you drive us."  Kian said.
"Yes." She got her car keys and got in the drivers seat while Kian and I sat in the back. Kian was holding my hand tight.
"Call Jenn." I said to him.
Kians POV
K=Kian J=Jenn
K: I'm taking Madison to the ER meet us there.
J: Mrs.Irwin Ashton and I are going to leave right now.
Convo ended
"Calm her down." My mom said. As Madison started to tear up.
"What do I do?" I asked.
"Sing to her I don't know."
"I might never be your knight in shining armor I might never be the one you take home to mother I might never be the one who brings you flowers but I could be the be the one tonight when I first saw you from across the room I could tell that you were curious girl I hope your sure what you're looking for cause I'm not good at making promises but if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms if you like having secret little rondevues if you like to do the things you know we shouldn't do baby I'm perfect baby I'm perfect for you." I sang once I finished the whole song we were at the entrance of the emergency room.
We checked in and Jenn Ashton and Mrs.Irwin had already arrived.
"Ok. The two main people here for Madison Irwin please come to the desk." When the the desk lady said that Mrs. Irwin,Ashton,Jenn,and I all stood up. Jenn looked at us then sat down.
"Kian sit down." My mom said. 
"No."
"Sit down " Ashton said to me.
"She is my girlfriend I deserve to know." I said.
"Pfft since when." He said crossing his arms. Then pushed me.
"Sit down. You can see her when you are done acting childish." Mrs.Irwin said to her son.
"Finally." The grumpy nurse desk lady person said. 
"What happened?" I asked.
"Madison said she wanted to tell you guys herself. Room 258D level 3." She said.
"I hope she is okay." Her mom said then started crying.
"It's okay she's strong." I said try to comfort her once she calmed down we walked into the elevator. Just me and her this is kinda awkward.
*ding*
The elevator made the sound as the doors open.
Then we both frantically looked for her room.
"Here it is." I said.
"Are you ready." I asked as I put my hand on the door knob.  She just nodded her head.  I opened the door and saw Calum holding her hand.
"Why did you get to come in here first? How did you even know? And how did you get in here before us?" I asked him.
"Because Madison told them to let me in first. Madison told me where she was at. I followed Ashton." He responded. Then I looked at Madison and shook my head.
"Madison what is going on?" Her mom asked.
"Sit down." Madison told me and her mom.
"So mom I was pregnant wit-" Madison was about to say. But her mom turned around and looked at me.
"You son of a bitch. You got my daughter pregnant." She said in more of a statement. 
"No i didn't. Calum did." I said.
"I KNEW IT! This is going to ruin your career and Madison's life basically." Mrs.Irwin said.
"Mom. Kian. This morning I lost the baby." Madison said. My face softened.
"I'm so sorry. " I got up and kissed her.
"Isn't that good news?" Her mom said
"No this baby was really important to her." I said. Then Madison started crying. So I hugged her. While Calum was on his phone. On Instagram.
"Do you not care?" I asked him.
"Sure." He said.
"Calum leave pack all your stuff out of my house." Her mom said.
"Whatever bye." He said and left.
"Can you call Jenn and Ashton?" Madison asked while looking at her mom.
"Sure." She said.
"Hey. Are you okay? Who did this? I'll fucking kill them." Ashton said.
"Well Calum got me pregnant." She said.
"What the fuck?" Jenn said.
"I knew this was going to happen." She added.
Then Maddie explained everything.
"Oh." Ashton said then all three of us hugged her.
A couple hours later a nurse came in.
"Umm hello sorry but visiting hours are over. One person may stay the night." The nurse said.
"Kian do you want to stay?" Mrs.Irwin asked me.
"Sure. If it's okay with Madison."  I answered
"Yes." Maddie said. 
Everyone hugged her goodbye.
Once everyone left I asked her if she has to do any surgery.
"No they just have to take a couple tests to see how I might of lost the baby."
"Okay."
"Kian, I wasn't going to tell you because i didn't want you to think it your fault. But they think I lossed the baby because I had sex."
"What?" I said.
"They said sometimes it can be so sensitive that anything can cause a miscarriage." She said.
"Oh I'm so sorry." I said then hugged her and layed in the bed with her.
"What are we?" I asked.
"I don't know." She said then added. 
"It's like we are in a relationship at home then at school we act like we don't even know eachother."
"I know. But things have just been really hard." I said.
"I understand." She said.
"Good thing that for our thanksgiving break we didn't have homework." She added
"Ughh please don't talk about school." I said making us both laugh.
"Good night it's already 11:10 at night." She said.  Then kissed me.
" it's 11:11 make a wish." I said.  "I did." She said
"Soo did I.Good night."  I said. We both fell asleep on the little hospital bed.
#############################
Hey so school starts up again tomorrow and I can't sleep it already midnight. So I decided why not make another chapter.
     Stay
        Blessed
              Desi F. 🦄🎂