Chapter 8.

I woke up at 7:00 because I didn't hear my alarm go on 'FML' I thought I just put my hair into a high ponytail. Brushed my teeth and all that stuff.
I went downstairs and grabbed a poptart. Once I was ready to leave I had to walk all the way back upstairs because I forgot the fucking baby doll.
Then I just ran to school I needed the exercise anyways. I got to my home room right as the bell rang. I checked my phone and saw that I made it at 7:30 I was pretty proud at how fast I was.i also still had zero texts or calls from Kian. Just as the late bell rang Sam walked in.
"Hey what's up?" He said taking the seat beside me.
"Well I went to sleep at like 3:00 because the baby doll would NOT stop crying.  " I said
"Wasn't Kian supposed to help you? You should've just called him." He said
"Well Kian was at a party. "
"Oh. How did you know?" He asked
"I saw his snapchat." He just nodded his head.
The day went on and there was no sign of Kian.
At home
I got home from school changed the dolls diaper and fed it. I put it to sleep.
I then laid down watching YouTube.  I saw that Jenn uploaded a new video so I watched it. It was a collab with Ricky Dillon.
Then my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller id.
"Uhhh hi can I come over."
"Sure what ever, We need to talk." I said
"Ok be there in ten minutes." KIAN said
1 hour past
Kian was knocking on the door.
"What took you so long?" I asked him
KIANS POV
"I had to help my mom clean the garage." I said even though I was lying. I'm just not really ready to tell her yet. She just nodded her head unsure if I was telling the truth or not.
"So why did you call me?" She asked
"Because I wanted to apologize."
" Kian you left me with as crying baby doll. I WENT TO BED AT 3:00 AT NIGHT. YOU WERE OUT THERE HAVING FUN." She just kept talking but one thing made me pay attention.
"We were supposed to do this together Kian. Its barely the second day and we are already having problems."
"I'm sorry OKAY HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??" I yelled raising my voice. 
Then Jenn came down stairs
"Kian what the fuck is your problem Maddie told me yesterday. Tell her what's going on because you are just making it worse. She is going to get hurt." She said
I just shook my head no
"You little bitch." Jenn laughed
"How does that make ME a bitch I just don't feel like it's necessary to tell her yet." I said
"Shut the fuck up Kian." She said
"And anyways you called you?" I said pointing to Jenn she just shook her head and left in her car.
"What's going on?" Maddie asked starting to cry and shake a little bit.
Then she started crying harder. Shit. She is having what looks like  an anxiety attack." I just whispered nice things in her ear I carried her bride style on my lap and rocked he back and forth while rubbing her back.
2 days later still Kians POV
"Stop with all the lies." Maddie said
"I'm ready." She added
"See but the thing is you are but in not I responded.
Then the damn doll started crying. She brought it down stairs. I just looked at her and after a while I went on my phone I tweeted "bitch stfu:)"
After ten minutes the doll fell asleep so she put it back in her room.
"Really Kian it just a doll crying you didn't have to tweet that." She said
"Oh it wasn't for the doll." I said
"Get out." She said
"No I-" I was about to say but she cut me off by saying
" YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT DO ANYTHING. EXCEPT GET HIGH THEN RECORD A YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOW "THE REAL YOU" AND YOU TRICK ALL YOUR VEIWER INTO THINKING YOU ARE NICE. WHY CANT YOU JUST BE LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME?!?!" She yelled at me. 
I was now on the verge of tears because every single damnn thin she said was true.
"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH THAT NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO NEEDY. BUT I DONT SAY SHIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT THE NEEDY BITCHES HEART."  I yelled instantly regretting what I just said. The looking her face was indescribable.
"Get out Kian just get out" she said
I walked out crying my eyes out. Is this is what it feels like to get your heart broken by the love of your life I thought wait what did I just say.
Maddie POV 
I used to think that when you got mad at someone that you love it's just another bump in the road but with Kian it was different I actually thought we can be something one day but after this argument it made me realize that Kian was just another crush I had.
Ashton Irwins POV
I think Maddie forgot to hang up the phone because I heard the whole argument. That her and Kian had.
As her big brother it's my job to protect her so Calum,Luke, Michael, and I are on a plane to Los Angeles, California.  Once I see that bastard I'm going to hurt him more than he hurst my sister. So he better be prepared to be exposed all over the Internet. It may seem like I'm overreacting but he has did this to to many girls already. My sister just fuckin crossed the line.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
What two updates in one day??
Make sure to vote,comment, and follow me. Stay
                      Blessed ,
                               Desi F.
                                      🍭🍧👽💀