Cнapтer 2 ~ Wanт Yoυ Вacĸ

- Wheatley's P.O.V. -
I'm still here in space full of guilt... Space Core here is too bloody annoying!!! He keeps shouting, "SPAAAAAAACCEEEEEEE, IM IN SPACE! IM IN SPACE! YIPEEEEEEEEE" Ow, my hearing system is in bloody pain...

I really regret everything I did last time... especially to that girl... what's her name again? I forgot....
I wish I could see her again... I really want to apologize to her so badly...

I look at Earth. I wonder how she's doing down there. I wonder if she's dead or still alive. If she is alive, I wonder how she is right now. I....... miss....... her. I totally ruined the good bond between us. I guess I am a..... moron. I can't believe myself..

- Chell's P.O.V. -
Its been days now and I have found a job that I applied to so I can earn in the meantime. It seems that everyone in the village knows I don't speak and its actually good so they know how to communicate with me when they want to talk to me. I'm still thinking about Wheatley, every single day. I always thought, 'Wheatley... I want you back...'

After a week, I finally earned enough money to buy.............. a telescope. Yes, a telescope. I went to the big dark city to find the store called, 'Space Market'. I have actually been wandering around the city when I have free time and I keep discovering some things in the city like that store. I went inside to look for a telescope and there I found it, the cheepest telescope that I can buy. But its enough because it has a pretty good quality when I checked it. I bought it and went back home.

I waited for the night to come and while I did, I prepared setting up the telescope in the outside of the backyard in the house. I placed it in the backyard because the wide sky can be seen and there were no trees blocking the view so its perfect to use the telescope there.

The night finally came, it was 8:00 pm and I'm excited to finally use the telescope. I pointed it to where the moon is and started looking through it. Finding the chance to see... Wheatley. I can't find him but I'm still confident.

5 minutes later and I still can't find him... But I still thought, 'I will find you Wheatley, I will.' So I continued searching.

And FINALLY!!!! I saw................ wait... its not him.... its a different core, it seems to be the Space Core that went through the portal with him. Its not Wheatley... But if I saw Space Core, then I'm sure he's just close! So I searched around the area where the Space Core is. He seems pretty hyper and happy for an obvious reason.

And this time, I saw another core, could it be............ him? I got excited. I waited for the core to turn so I can see the color of his optic eye. And then I saw the color................. blue. ITS WHEATLEY!!! I finally found him! I jumped in happiness when I saw him. It was really him! I looked through the telescope again. He looks rather.... irritated? I saw Space Core again and he's nearer to Wheatley. I wonder why Wheatley looks rather annoyed... but I think he also looks sad.. I continue to observe them, especially Wheatley.

- Wheatley's P.O.V. -
URGH, GOD! This core is too bloody annoying!!! I kept on telling him to SHUT UP! But he obviously won't! I just want to incinerate him if only I still ruled the facility! When I thought of the facility, I remembered how evil I was back then..... the girl.... I can't take her off of my mind!!! I.... I just want to see her again... Its weird because I feel my systems' getting a bit hot everytime I think about her... but its a bit of a good thing for me because I feel warmer. You don't know how bloody cold the temperature is here in space. So the warmth seems to help. Still though, I wish I could just see her again and say, "Sorry.."

I look at Earth again and kept thinking about her.... I still don't know her name... I remember waking her up on our first encounter of each other.... When I saw her, she was a bit... pretty? Like a sleeping beauty who just woke up from her suspension. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! When I'm with her through the tests, while she works, she actually looked cool and all... "I..... like......... her... wait.... WHAT?!?!?! WHAT DID I JUST?!?!?! GOD I THINK IM GOING MAD RIGHT NOW!!!" I feel very hot now...

She's always appearing in my mind..... Why can't Chell just disappear from my mind?! Huh....... Chell? Oh yeah! So that's her name... finally remembered.... But that doesn't matter in the moment, did I really just said I 'like' her?! No.... "Being in space is probably the reason I'm getting mad..." Just when I said that, Space core started screaming "SPPAAAACE SPAAACCEEEE SPAAAAAAAACCCEEEEE!!!!!!!" more... Urrgghhhhhh......