Cнapтer 8 ~ Тнe Мeeтιng

- Chell's P.O.V -
There's going to be a meeting for the scientists. What do we always do in meetings? Well.. We talk about things that had happened for the day... Everyone reports what they have done and what has happened and what they discovered so far. The meeting room has a large screen in front and a long table with lots of chairs for the scientists.

The scientists are preparing before the meeting starts. A scientist named Vince, the same guy who had helped GLaDOS to reach out to Wheatley and Space. He's plugging his laptop to the big screen. Claire is preparing some paperworks and I do the same. The other scientists prepares their laptops too, everyone has their own laptop, even I. And so when the boss came inside, everyone sat on their chairs to start the meeting.

Our boss said, "So, tell me your reports for yesterday and today. Sorry if I wasn't here yesterday. I had a long appointment so we cannot have the meeting. Now, updates?"

Vince then stood up from his chair and told him, "Here is my report for yesterday and today sir." He turns on his laptop and the big screen also opens. Then he goes to his powerpoint then starts to explain in front of everybody. "Yesterday, our customers for our rocket event had asked us if we can tour them to a longer distance. We sadly told them that we couldn't because its too far but they understood. Today, some of our scientists have been sent to other countries in Asia to see if they can find some new things and understand the knowledge that the country has for elements, experiments, history, and etc." The boss replies, "That's a good report so far Vince, anymore?" Then he continues, "Some scientists have also checked on YouTube to see some science experiments that other people posted. An experiment about mentos and coke has been a fun experiment to do in th---"

****RIIIIINGGG RIIINGGG!!! You got a call!!! RIIIINGGG**** (coming from Vince's laptop)

Vince got startled then said, "AHH!! Oh what? Call? Uh.. Sorry boss, no one told me that I will be called." Then he accepts the call and reveals....

GLaDOS.

   Vince said in surprise, "Oh! Its you! Do you need something?.... Wait! The big screen is on!" GLaDOS told, "Big screen? So this is the meeting room it seems.. And so that means everyone in this room can hear me then? That's great! Just in time."

Our boss then speaks, "Who are you? And... What are you?" She replies, "Its rare for me to be advertised in the outside of the facilities. So it will be a secret." The boss asks, "Vince, is this a spy?" Vince responds, "N-no sir!" GLaDOS said, "I don't spy on little companies like this one. I don't even know what Black Mesa always do nor if they're still alive." The boss seemed to have twitched, "Little companies? Us? Excuse me?" His voice sounds annoyed.

"Oh, didn't meant to offend you, you seem to be the boss of this company it seems?" GLaDOS asks. The boss nods. Then he says, "Little companies? Is your big then?" GLaDOS responds, "Very. Aperture Science is a very very very biiiiiiiggg plaaaceee. Were too unique to be true."

Boss seemed surprised, "Wait... Aperture Science?! It really exists? For real?! So thats why you said Black Mesa.." GLaDOS annoyingly asks, "Are you telling me you don't know us? Aperture Science? Its a big company! You don't know?" The boss replies, "I only know a little about it.. Town folks from a small village say that there's this shed and inside the shed has a tunnel that seems to lead to a large place called Aperture Science. And they say that Aperture Science are rivals with Black Mesa. Also, the boss of that company is not a good person." GLaDOS responds, "Its not a tunnel. But Black Mesa is our rival. I am not a person as you can see. Its true I'm not a good person.. I'm pretty much evil."

GLaDOS asks, "What is your name?" The boss replies, "M-Mark."

Mark then questions, "So.... You're actually the boss of the company!?!?" GLaDOS nodded.